Business Deal Gone Good - Finally

Though he seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth at the time, 97xr400r has resurfaced and paid off on our business deal. I now have my buddy pegs! Yeh!

I'd like to thank him for being so prompt this time around. :naughty:

Good luck with your girl friend!

Though he seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth at the time, 97xr400r has resurfaced and paid off on our business deal. I now have my buddy pegs! Yeh!

I'd like to thank him for being so prompt this time around. :naughty:

Good luck with your girl friend!

Good to hear, now what kind of buddy pegs did you get. Are the bolt on or need to be welded? Will you be riding a child or g/f?

Just wondering as I am interested in some too.

I carry my wife. We have been doing the "clamp on the swing arm" type buddy pegs for a year now. That puts her too close to the chain, spokes, etc. I do not do some of the rides I would like to for that fear. I've never felt the xr4 wouldn't stand up to the abuse of the two of us. I mean, you can only get so crazy with a passenger on the back!

Is he still on TT or has he run off and hid in a shadow of his own shame! Glad to know the good people dont get it put to them all the time.

I'd say he probably wondered where the doctor screwed up on your eye glass perscription.