Sunday...I5... Anyone?

I'm going for my usual Sunday at I-5. Was just curious how many TT'ers (if any) make it out?

I ride Piru,I-5 and Lacr mostly, that is mostly between soccer weekends :naughty:

What's the traffic like on the 5 on a Sunday afternoon? I heard it's one lane both directions. Is this still true?

On the 5 it moves fine. I live in HB so I hit most of the traffic after downtown.

I ride Piru,I-5 and Lacr mostly, that is mostly between soccer weekends :naughty:

I want to ride Piru. I've only heard good things about that track!

Try to make it to the rental day @ Piru on may 9th put on by TEX! :naughty:

It's like a mini carlsbad and the dirt is very tacky and some nice ruts form in the turns. I-5 is GREAT compared to what is was 2yrs ago(hardpack)

Just post it when you head out to either one, i ride every weekend EXCEPT when i have my kids soccer games

Try to make it to the rental day @ Piru on may 9th put on by TEX! :naughty:

It's like a mini carlsbad and the dirt is very tacky and some nice ruts form in the turns. I-5 is GREAT compared to what is was 2yrs ago(hardpack)

Just post it when you head out to either one, i ride every weekend EXCEPT when i have my kids soccer games

yes!! try to come out on the 9th of may!! great cause! many TTer's!! lots of good loot up for raffle!!

looks like im gonna have to get some new fenders with all the track riding im goona do now, cant wait till piru on the 9th!

Ya, I heard that they brought in a ton of sand to break up the hardpack. I like I-5 it's come a long way! I also want to try piru! It's a little closer to my house and seems like everyone loves it!