Sign in to follow this  

KABOOM>>>seal help needed!

I cannot remember your web site to save my life.

I am wondering if you make seals to fit the KX 65 Kawasaki????

I want to buy one more set of seals for this bike. I am tired of replacing them every other month.

maybe it is time for some quality pieces!

It's synergyseals.com but I don't think he has any of the mimi seals available yet.

doc

I cannot remember your web site to save my life.

I am wondering if you make seals to fit the KX 65 Kawasaki????

I want to buy one more set of seals for this bike. I am tired of replacing them every other month.

maybe it is time for some quality pieces!

I have an Kx65 (son's) which seals have never leaked. Over a two year period, the bike was ridden hard (several hours per week) and was even raced for an entire season. Although some bikes just seem to be prone to leaky seals...

The shop may just be installing them incorrectly, they may have a nick in the tube or their just getting a little dirt stuck in the seals? Have you tried the "film negative" trick?

You guys rule.

This bike is driving me nuts. It is a 2002 model. We bought it towards the end of 2001. The original selas lasted until now. The left seal was exchanged without any issues. the new seal is holding up and not leaking.

The right one is driving me to drink. Note...this is not difficult to do.

I did everythign correctly. I checked for rough spots on the tube. I covered the end with a plastic bag. My work area was clean. I might have spilled some beer on the tube....

The damn thing still leaks. I will rip this apart again.

Maybe I will switch to hard liquor.