What is a used Yosh slip on worth?

I've got a Yosh slip on in nearly new condition and TEC inserts I was going to put on Ebay but now I have a friend that might be interested. Does anyone have an idea what it's worth?

The pipe and larger tec insert have about 1000 miles on them, 99.9% street miles.

Both are for the S model. Thanks..

I could not say since I would not consider using a slip on. But just as a observation...look how small the pipe is and how it gets bigger just before entering the muffler. A good full system would have the pipe as large as the pipe is entering the muffler...all the way from the head.

Because they have to neck down to the head pipe so bad...I think slip ons are little more then a cosmetic upgrade.

Does shine nice though.

I think slip ons are little more then a cosmetic upgrade.

I disagree with that, this pipe made a huge difference in hp, a lot more so than the 3X3 and re-jet did. I'm sure a full system would do better, but I'm just saying there was a significant difference between this and the stock system.

With that mid pipe included, I would say 275$

$275 is probably a little high since you can get a new one for $290 with free shipping but of course that is without the tec insert.

Edit: Oh wait, does the slip on not come with the mid pipe? I assumed that was part of the what came with the slip on?