Sign in to follow this  

I'm picking up my DR-Z400SM this weekend!

I just put the final touches on a solid deal for $6219.29 OTD in Florida for a brand new '05 Suzuki DR-Z400SM sporting teh black plastics! :naughty:

woooohooo!

Dude, do you have any idea how much that bike is worth? You can get like $9K for those.

*Some people might get this joke.

Haha, I just checked that thread and there is nothing new. I'll laugh my ass off if he manages to sell it.

Are you guys serious about some places getting more than MSRP for the SM model?

I just paid MSRP for my black one.

I almost bought the DRZ but decided on something else,,,, anyways did anyone hear about Suzuki putting in their New 450 for an 06 model DRZ that could be something worth buying.

Are you guys serious about some places getting more than MSRP for the SM model?

I just paid MSRP for my black one.

They are definitely NOT serious, the reference is to one particularly greedy DRZ SM owner trying to milk extra money for a 'rare' bike. :naughty:

LOL I sell cars and understand the person who brags about how much they pay for thier home and how little the got their car for !! :naughty::naughty:

I too paid pretty much MSRP for my DRZ SM 6600 OTD. Taxs and tags vary by what state your in.

LOL I sell cars and understand the person who brags about how much they pay for thier home and how little the got their car for !! :D:naughty:

You're kidding right? People asking the OTD price, especially on a new bike is very common question. :naughty: