Orange County - any good 'practice areas' nearby?

Anybody know of areas near to O.C. that are good for MX practice (not tracks, but for circle drills, jumps, ala Gary Semics' techniques). I'm frustrated because you really can't practice at the local tracks. But I haven't found any nearby open, legal areas that are suitable.

The Stoddard area is way too rocky and sandy.

Beaumont would be perfect but for illegal land use issues (tickets from the local law).

Where do you practice?

Heck Yeah there is....head on over to that secret spot....you know, we've talked about it on here before....right there off of Willow and Cherry in Signal Hill. If you're quick enough, you can get around Skyline Drive and down the backside of Hill Street long before the cops of the LBC roll up on ya :naughty:

Heck Yeah there is....head on over to that secret spot....you know, we've talked about it on here before....right there off of Willow and Cherry in Signal Hill. If you're quick enough, you can get around Skyline Drive and down the backside of Hill Street long before the cops of the LBC roll up on ya :naughty:

I grew up in that neighborhood and there isnt' a place there that isn't fenced off or crawling with cops!!!

I swore off runnin' from the fuzz 30 years ago. Trying to be 'respectable' now.