Cool little Video I shot of my Friend Chad...

question from an average rider. i noticed that his stomach is virtually touching the handlebars, what else would he have to do to have the front tire come down first. ALL my jumps i come down backtire first and sometimes the front tire smacks down hard. what gives

john

03 crf450

question from an average rider. i noticed that his stomach is virtually touching the handlebars, what else would he have to do to have the front tire come down first. ALL my jumps i come down backtire first and sometimes the front tire smacks down hard. what gives

john

03 crf450

you can control the pitch of the bike with the brakes while in the air....I can't remember how to do it though, I never actually got enough air myself to need it :naughty: Ask them on the motocross riding forum

john

03 crf450

It may seem hard but you do have control of the front end or back end landing first. In a case like this video, if he was going to flip backwards, he just needs to hit the back brakes and you will see the front drop, if it drops too much which usually does not, you just need to hit the gas a bit and that will bring the back end back down to adjust.

Might sound like a lot of work, but instead of panicing, you just need to think about his everytime you think you are going to lose it. I am getting better at it myself.

There is my tip of the day.

Well, that answers the age old question

"Did you take it over any sweet jumps?"

LOL LOL LOL

I crack me up!!!!

:naughty::naughty:

I was afraid of that one. I hate jumping anything I can't see over the jump.

I have my days but that was one that I really didn't want to battle.

So he was the guy that didn't make it a day? You can't blame him, its enough that your going to be on tv but those cameras are watching everything you do... It's no wonder he had problems. The scariest part was him being so tire iron happy with that rear wheel! :naughty: He tried though...

So he was the guy that didn't make it a day? You can't blame him, its enough that your going to be on tv but those cameras are watching everything you do... It's no wonder he had problems. The scariest part was him being so tire iron happy with that rear wheel! :naughty: He tried though...

It wasn't so much the cameras, it was the pressure the guys in the shop put on him. And its not 30 days, its abou 14 real days. 30 just sounds better.

But he was very close. They might be giving him a second chance which is cool.

-=Dave

http://www.motochat.com