ACERBIS Supermotard DRZ-400s fender

I just bought a new front fender for my DRZ-400s I ordered it from the Acerbis catalog, It is such a improvement in apperance of the bike, It is there supermotard fender, since my bike is blue(best color) I ended up ordering the blue(yamaha) fender it is a little bit lighter blue than suzuki blue but is too close a match for anyone to tell, looks great and has the best arodynamics of any other fender on the market, UFO makes one but looks like a child designed it in comparison to the ACERBIS suermoto fender, by far the best supermoto fender out, a good upgrade for DRZ-400SM also, plus it has speed holes cut into it when you hit 100mph on the DRZ, yes I love speed holes...

I have the same fender and agree that it kicks ass. I also agree with you on the looks of the UFO fender....or am I thinking of the Cycra fender? :naughty:

Anyway, the only complaint I have about the Acerbis fender is when riding in the rain. For me, there's a water stream coming off the front of the fender that hits me right in the face...well, face shield.

hits me right in the face

Yea i have to second that :naughty:

but i still love the way it looks :naughty:

Yea i have to second that :naughty:

but i still love the way it looks :naughty:

Yup - I agree....it's a small price to pay :D

I have many pics on the supermotojunkie site of my install with before and after pics. Lots better looking and better at higher speed!!

Does the supermoto fender look right on the larger S wheel? I too am concerned about the blue.

I just trimmed my stock front SM fender. I like the minimalistic look it provides:

72907.1.jpg

Thanks to Ssweetbro for the idea of trimming.

Does the supermoto fender look right on the larger S wheel? I too am concerned about the blue.

I think the stock DRZ dirt fender looks too large with the dirt wheel but it is a fine line. All comes down to personal preference.