Look what Mop&Glo did to my '05!!! Pics...

It actually turned out pretty good. I just took a damp rag and soaked it with the Mop&Glo, and wiped all the plastic down. After it dried, it looked pretty shiny! Now, as for when it starts to come off, it may be a mess. Before, all of the plastic was really dull from riding and washing. But for now, it looks great!

crf15.jpg

crf12.jpg

crf11.jpg

crf8.jpg

crf9.jpg

crf3.jpg

crf4.jpg

crf5.jpg

crf14.jpg

Nice....!!!

wow, that really looks awesome. can you imagine what it would do on your kitchen floor?

Has it ever seen dirt? Even the whites are white.

what are the hoses in your airbox for?

looks great but wait till you try and hold onto the shrouds with your knees

I use Mop&Glo every time I wash my 250. It holds up good until you wash it, then it's dull again. Now I can't go without doing it because it looks so bad when I don't.

we use it when we wash our rv. Puts a nice shine to it, and it sure beats waxing!!

While you are at it why don't you ArmorAll your seat so everything is slicker than greased owl poop :naughty:

what are the hoses in your airbox for?

What hoses? If you are referring to the carb vent filter system I had in place a while back, I had some vent hoses routed to the airbox for that. But, they have been removed before these pics were taken. I was getting some bogging on the track and as pointed out to me by another TT member, the upper vent hoses being routed so high and far back, were causing the bog. Fuel was accumulating in the hoses and not able to drain out as it would with the stock hose routing. I assume the fuel was running back into the carb, causing some dangerous bogging at just the wrong moments! So, I elected to put the stock hoses back on and put some smaller filters in the vent lines, while still using the stock hoses and routing.

Edit: I figured out that you saw the old pics in my album. It is all clear now. Yeah, that was my old carb vent system that I don't use anymore. :naughty:

While you are at it why don't you ArmorAll your seat so everything is slicker than greased owl poop :naughty:

Well, actually, I don't think the mop&glo is any slicker than the plastic or graphics were before. It is not oily or greasy...it dries to a sorta hard consistency.

looks great but wait till you try and hold onto the shrouds with your knees

As I said above, it isn't that really that slick. And, I don't do a lot of gripping on the shrouds- more towards the seat and where the stomp pads are.

Looks nice! Man, I like that front number plate too. Where'd you get that?

it is the cycra stadium number plate

Looks nice! Man, I like that front number plate too. Where'd you get that?

it is the cycra stadium number plate

Yep, its a cycra stadium plate from Dennis Kirk. I messed up my stock one pretty bad and wanted a new one before I put my numbers on. It is supposed to offer some sort of cooling benefit over the stock unit, which I am not so sure about. But hey, it does look cool! :naughty:

Bling blingin!!

nice... mine looked that clean till i started riddin it now the rad shrouds got skuffs on the them from squeezin hard lol... looks good dude!

I use Mop&Glo every time I wash my 250. It holds up good until you wash it, then it's dull again. Now I can't go without doing it because it looks so bad when I don't.

Good idea, but once it wears off, does it dull the finish worse than before you initially used it?

Good idea, but once it wears off, does it dull the finish worse than before you initially used it?

I don't think it's any worse then once I started. My plastic is over a year old and used for lots of off-road too.

Looks Great! But......What will Mud&Sand do to the Mop&Glo? It'll look just like my 03, dirty.....

How do you wash it with the mop-n-glo? Do you mix with water in a bucket?

Looks great.