jug trashed.... bore it or core trade for big bore?

As some of you have surely read I seized my bike last weekend. The cylinder looks like thisIMG_5666.jpg Ouch! My question is what should I do next.... bore this cylinder 2mm over (if its able to), buy a stock piston & jug or trade up for an oversize bored jug? I dont race, so size is of no concern only price vs performance.

Please advise of any experiences good and bad with 2mm overbore compared to stock. Also please advise of any piston concerns, like which brands seem best suited to this application, etc... Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Call Scott or Kurt @ Millinium Technologies (920)893-5595. They will give you a straight answer and will probably give you a better price than you can get anywhere else. They've done alot of work on my cylinders and I've always been happy with there work. :naughty:

Wiseco plus 2mm is cheaper than stock (over here anyway).

2mm stroker - is this just an offset pin, offset bush or a special crank?

How much gain does the 2mm stroker give? - I have a 426 motard - plus 2 wiseco 13.5 : 1, gas flowed head and freeflow exhaust.

cheers

John Bosson- I think the setup YZDAD1 ran was with the crank pin offset 1mm for a total change of 2mm. His son ran the bike for 2 years with the setup I described on pump gas and never had any problems with it. He told me Powroll modified his crank for him I believe. If I can get the money this summer, I'm going to send him my crank and cylinder for sure.