Sign in to follow this  

Sheet Iron 300

I will be there but not going through San Jose, good luck. Last year we had quite a group of TT'ers camping together the night before. See ya there.

I havent sent in any money yet, but I plan on being there. Not going through San Jo either. But hey someone is bound to be coming that way.

Look for the TTers. We will be in somewhat of a group.

There will be 3 of us and we will camp the night before too.

Just look for the old guy with an ATK!

Well hopefully there arent too many ATK's, because every time I see one theres an older dude on it :naughty:

JK, we will look for you bud. Ill prolly put a TT sign on the truck for people to find us.

Just an update....Im out for this ride. Havent sent in my reg yet, my ride buddy Fryboy is all busted up, and I need the time to do family stuff anyhow. Theres always next year, so have fun guys!

Separated his shoulder and possible shattered rotoator cuff. (sp?) They gave him a bottle of 100 Vicodin and said chill out for a while. Thats not a good sign when you get 100 Vicodin :naughty:

Separated his shoulder and possible shattered rotoator cuff. (sp?) They gave him a bottle of 100 Vicodin and said chill out for a while. Thats not a good sign when you get 100 Vicodin :naughty:

Too bad. He might be out for a while. Hope he wont need surgery.

There is always your ride later this year.

Vinny,

Its from Stoneyford (near I5) to Ft Bragg. About 150 miles, overnight FT Bragg,

150 back a different route. A lot of double track, some nice twisty roads,

good trails and fast high mountain fire roadstuff. May 21, 22.

Looks like they are at the limit already. You can get on the waiting list.

Flyer here:

http://www.oaklandmc.org/sheetiron.html

Hey guys, my oldest son just informed me that his graduation ceremony for Sac State is on Saturday, May 21st. That's the first day of the ride. I told him nothing like waiting to the last minute to inform his parents and grand-parents. I was really looking forward to this ride but I need to bail. It's been 5 years of work on my son's part and the least I could do is show up.

But I did tell him he owes me big time.

Recon

(Warren)

Ps. - My son just called and said if he doesn't have a job by the time he graduates - he will be moving back-in. There goes the food bill.

Im still in, this is the grandaddy of dualsports around here except for, of course, the BT300. I hope fryboy is better by june, hell I hope Im better by the sheetiron, I had 100cc's of blood taken out of my knee yesterday and it seems to have just filled right back up. :naughty::D:D

Oh how I just need to ride! :naughty:

Im still in, this is the grandaddy of dualsports around here except for, of course, the BT300. I hope fryboy is better by june, hell I hope Im better by the sheetiron, I had 100cc's of blood taken out of my knee yesterday and it seems to have just filled right back up. :D:D:D

Oh how I just need to ride! :naughty:

Yuk :naughty:

Did your new Wolf bite you? LOL!

Yuk :naughty:

Did your new Wolf bite you? LOL!

How did you guess? They got one hell of a bite. :naughty:

How did you guess? They got one hell of a bite. :naughty:

Hope your knee gets better, sounds nasty.

We are losing a few of last years TT contingency.

Is Wayne going with you this year, how about Charlie?

Congrats on your son graduating Warren, I was class of 97 there.

I'm out. Unfortunatly they planned the ride right in the middle of my Costa Rica trip. :naughty: So while you guys are out there getting beat up, I will probably be on a beach getting really drunk :D:D:naughty: