Sign in to follow this  

Question on insurance

Well I'm looking to get insurance for my new drz400s and am wondering if anyone uses www.bike-line.com ? They were about a $100 cheaper for full coverage than the next lowest company (Progressive). Anyone heard anything positive/negative about them? Thanks!

I have seen the commercials thats about it... I use state farm I pay $100 per year for FC with $250 deduct on a 2001. FYI

Well I'm looking to get insurance for my new drz400s and am wondering if anyone uses www.bike-line.com ? They were about a $100 cheaper for full coverage than the next lowest company (Progressive). Anyone heard anything positive/negative about them? Thanks!

I got a quote from them for $149 on a 2000S with $1000 worth of add-ons. Don't recall the detuctible. I didn't take it...just carry liability on mine and stay the hell outta the way. Luckily where I ride I rarely see another vehicle of any kind. :naughty:

... Luckily where I ride I rarely see another vehicle of any kind. :naughty:

You mean there are actually other vehicles in Montana? Or are you including horses as vehicles?

Naw, I count horses, cows, sheep, grizzly bears and moose, too...No side-winders from NV though...My cousin lives in Reno. Nice place to visit but not for living. I don't think northern NV has anything over MT in regard to lack of population. Up around Wildhorse Heaven you can drive all day and never see another rig. Keep your stick on the ice...