Durhamtown Ride 6/2-6/5

Several Friday Club guys and their families are going to Durhamtown Ga the first weekend in June. I'm traveling there on Thursday, riding Friday and Saturday, heading home Sunday. I'm doing RV, some are doing cabins. All TTr's welcome (except Pete :naughty: )

Name Dates

Brett01 + Son 6/2-6/5

WReTicket + family 6/2-6/5?

Mcronkgto + son? 6/1-6/5?

Dbunye 6/2-6/5?

Just kidding Pete, you are welcome too

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brett01,

Count me in. In fact I was thinking of heading out on Wednesday to get in an extra day. However I would like to caravan with everyone else since I have never been up there so leaving on Thursday is fine with me. I guess two full days of riding would pretty much wear me out anyway. Sean and I have been riding every weekend at local spots and he bugs me every day about going riding again. Still looking for a bike for the 11 year old. I plan on pulling my travel trailer and putting the bikes in the back of the truck. Keep us posted on the plans and any other riding before then.

Thanks! :naughty:

Mark C

It's a done deal!

Dennis, calling Dennis, are you out there? and everybody else who wants to go :naughty:

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Yea, Tied the knot (noose) Had a great time in Vegas, and came home with some money, cuz I never bet on red :naughty:

6/2-6/5 sounds like a winner to me, mark you up for a cabin split again? the hilton that Bret and I split on the first trip has plenty of room. are you bringing the wife? or just the boy's? Ma-by I can bring the other half this time as well.

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Yea, Tied the knot (noose) Had a great time in Vegas, and came home with some money, cuz I never bet on red :naughty:

6/2-6/5 sounds like a winner to me, mark you up for a cabin split again? the hilton that Bret and I split on the first trip has plenty of room. are you bringing the wife? or just the boy's? Ma-by I can bring the other half this time as well.

Did I win any muulaa? Remember " bet $10 on black for me"?

Glad you fokes had a great time, Congrats.

Yes, it looks like the wife and tykes are going this time, got to get my moneys worth out of all the bike we bought :naughty:

Yes, bring your bride, it'll be fun. How big is the Hilton cabin, up to 8 or 10

people? I booked it!

I'll never get that image out of my head YZ :naughty: .

Welcome back Den, glad it went well, I mean as well as a hanging can go. And you came home with money?

I'm going to reserve RV sites this week, I'll get one for Mark C. and myself. Any others?

How's the riding for a beginner. My son will be learning to ride his RM100 at about that time. Or, he'll just have his arm cast off at about that time. He had his bike about 2 hrs. when a pine tree jumped in his way & knocked him off it for 6-8 weeks. He'll actually have a little seat time before 6/2-6/5 so my wife & young-uns (me too) may give it a shot if there's some pretty easy stuff for him.

There is something for everyone. The peewee track is great, but only up to 85cc 2smoke and 125 4stroke. Lots of great one-way trails, pick your level of difficulty. They have 2 good tracks to ride also, and you don't need to be an expent on them. You guys should join us, it will be great.