Durhamtown Ride 6/2-6/5

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going to love Durhamtown. All the trails are one-way. They have several green trails which are wide for 4 wheelers. They are for both bikes and 4 wheelers and easy on kids. They have a lot of blue trails which a tight for bikes only. Red trails which is usually a little tighter, bikes only. They have added some new black moose trails which are very tight. That place is a blast. The tracks are very hard packed, safe jumps. They also have a good bike shop with excellent prices. They have great breakfast and lunches on the weekends. The lodge is nice. I would try to hook up with some of you if I could, but I got some bad news yesterday. I have to have another by-pass surgery. The key word there was "another". As soon as I get to ride again I'll be at Durhamtown. We go there often. Don't forget there is a $5.00 fee for spectators. I don't know how that works with cabin rentals. Check their web site. You can go to their forum and ask questions. http://durhamtown.com/ BTW: the did have a big screen TV in the lodge, I think it's still there.

I think I am missig someone here?

Brett01 + Son 6/2-6/5, RV

WReTicket + family 6/2-6/5, Cabin

Dbunye 6/2-6/5

dendevc + family 6/2-6/5, cabin

dropbass?

YZ250F_Rider 6/2-6/5

yz250guy + others 6/1-6/5

Thumper610 + son

I think I am missig someone here?

Dbunye 6/2-6/5

dropbass?

YZ250F_Rider 6/2-6/5

Thumper610 + son

Your wife and kids

Time is ticking, do all your mods & maintenance now. see ya in a month!

P.S thank you Tommy for loaning us the Sat dish...The fights are ON :naughty:

Just keeping this thread alive.

Has anyone heard from Dendvc lately? it has been 5 months since he's been on a bike, thanks to that triple he almost cleared. How about it Denis? are you going to get some ride time in before you travel 9 hours or are you gunna

bail on the trip too? :D Anyone else who would like to join us,it ought to be a blast ?

In the immortal words of Chip.

Yesssssssssssss.

?

My rear A/C unit started dripping condensation on the carpet saturday night. So now I gotta figure out how to take the cover off and see what the heck is wrong with the drain tubes. I was just up there putting some more max-air vent covers on the vents too, so I am kind of concerned I may have dented the roof or something walking around the unit.

I put them little rv360 vent pipe covers on. I actually have shark fins on the rv now. :D

Dbunye 6/2-6/5

dropbass?

YZ250F_Rider + son + buddy 6/2-6/5, RV

Thumper610 + son

MrSmooth + ?, RV

How do we stand guys? Am I missing anyone?

Yea I'm still alive. Just doing a lot of work. Trying to get the fence done around the yard, get some things finished at work, Finish up and get the new street bike, I did finish the service on the boys bike ($48.00 for a 420 o-ring chain :D ) but I still have to put it back together. it looks kinda cool a yellow bike all torn appart.... with the blue one together, clean, and ready to go :D

I don't know if I will get any seat time before DP, but I will not bail on the trip, I know I won't be trying that triple over the table top again ?

I figure Ill just take it easy on Friday and see how I hold up.....so someone else will have to lead (ma-by the other blue terror) or i will just ride with the women and kids ?