2006 Yami with alum. frame

In the name of all that is sacred, Yamaha isn't really considering using that plastic style for 2006 are they??? :naughty:

fugly :naughty:

is this a joke.its as cool as spandex shorts.

In the name of all that is sacred, Yamaha isn't really considering using that plastic style for 2006 are they??? :naughty:

It would probably look a lot better with some decent decals... :naughty:

hopefully they dont ruin the WR like that lol

At least yamaha has there own style,every on elses frames look like hondas.

*sigh* no comment

At least yamaha has there own style,every on elses frames look like hondas.

Take a close look at a KX frame. Does it look familiar now?

Hopfully that's the sponsors colors.

Its about freakin time, I hope the WR's get this frame for '06 too. The pipe's on those YZF's look an awful lot like the ones on the WR's!! Interesting. I hope the production versions are left bare like the 2-smoke YZs

Hmmm..I think i'll stick to my '426. :naughty:

seen it already, i dont think honda will hafe too worry about too much there a few years behind on tech..

Its about freakin time, I hope the WR's get this frame for '06 too.

Bite your tongue, steel frames are the way to go for trail bikes.

Me Wantee!!!

{Bite your tongue, steel frames are the way to go for trail bikes.{

i have a question why are the way too go ?? aluminum lighter just as strong ... i think the aluminum bikes handle better.. which is what u want in a trail bike lighter,handling

Aluminum is just as stong as steele ??? :naughty:

{Bite your tongue, steel frames are the way to go for trail bikes.{

i have a question why are the way too go ?? aluminum lighter just as strong ... i think the aluminum bikes handle better.. which is what u want in a trail bike lighter,handling

Aluminums not as strong as steel, not even close. They make up for its low strength by making it thicker which makes it stiff. Steel frames have a nice flex to them and feel much better on the trail IMO.

The couple pounds ya save by switching to aluminum isnt worth it to me, I just dont care for the way the aluminum framed bikes feel.

i was trying too say that the alumnium frame are just as strong as steele frames not that alumnium is stronger then steele

aluminums only just as strong as steel when its about 4 times thicker than the steel your comparing it to, so no, its not as strong.

hmm maybe thats why the frames are thicker and wider then right ??