Sign in to follow this  

We Lost a Great Friend Today

Greybeard,

You've lost a good friend, but you were a good friend to him as well. You will carry that friendship forever.

Tom

Greybeard,

My deepest condolances to you in the loss of such a dear friend. He was blessed to have you, just as you were blessed to have him. My condolances and sympathy to his wife as well.

Gary

Wow, that's some sad news. :naughty: I hope everyone recoups from the loss swiftly. Unfortunately, the pain can last a long time. :naughty:

Terrible tragedy. I hope he's at peace now, even though those that knew and loved him will not be for a while.

We can all honor him by going on epic adventures, as often as possible.

J

I don't know what to say. This is a HORRIBLE loss.

I used to read his stories LONG before I joined on this board years ago.

I'm so sorry. :naughty:

WOW! Been away from these here boards for a couple of weeks and come back and see this. :naughty: Just having a hard time accepting it. :naughty: Like many others I've exchanged messages with John and am to stunned now for it to sink in.

We've lost more than a TTer!!

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

God Bless.

God Speed.

I'm sure there's some wonderful single-track in heaven with just John on it...

Greybeard,

John was a true testament to this site. I too, received lots of support from him. Sonoroawfo provided tons of valuable information, had a love of riding, and respected the land he rode on. I pray for Debbie, his friends and family that he is at peace.

I enjoyed reading his posts. You could tell he was quite a character and it seems he left this world a better place. I feel genuinely sad and wish his family peace.

Greybeard, please pass on condolences to his family for us. I enjoyed his posts, learned a lot and he offered to take me riding when I pm'ed on occasion. We are with his family and friends in spirit.