Wide sweeper turn

there is a wide sweeper corner at a local track that usually has a couple inches of sand in it. i am on a ktm450sx and take the corner in about 3 gear. i weight the outside peg and my tires a good and all bt i still always have trouble with the back end sliding out or sometimes almost high siding. any advice or tips would be great. Thanks

if its just a bing flat wider sweeper wit out any burms or stuff like that, you could try lettin off the gas a lil cuz if u try and gun it you'll def. spin out. also be aware of your body position when you lean the bike over to sweep the turn

have you tried changing where you are sitting on the bike, ie fwd and backward? sometimes you can be to far fwd and the rear wheel isn't getting enough weight over it other times you have too much weight back there, it all depends on the surface

I always go into turns like that way on the outside and cut to the inside and let myself drift back to the outside after the apex. Just like you would in a car on a road course. It makes your line as straight as possible which helps traction since your lean angle doesn't need to be too aggressive. I hope that makes sense. Also, keep your throttle consistent through the turn. Don't pin it or let off to quickly, otherwise you compromise the traction at your rear tire.