which one

If you buy a drz/klx you dont have to spend alot of money making them comfortable. But the crf/xr is a little small and if you are a big guy you are going to buy a swing arm and better forks because the stock ones suck, + a shock. Also you would want your 50 to be an 88 because its just better that way :D ! I got a 50 because im not the biggest guy in town, just 5'5 and 120 lbs and 13. plus i wanted a 50 because its cheeper to buy in the begining, and i like honda's..... i think im just raisest :D! Its all about taste. :naughty: Cant wait till mine is done, you'll feel the same way about yours too! good luck in the mini world, once your in your never coming out. :naughty:

Well.... if you want a bike that can be ridden stock, and then hopped up, get a 110, klx or drz, its all the same just different colors. But if you want a bike that can be hopped up untill you run dry, go with the 50. It is cheaper in the begining but you will have to spend more money to make it as fast as and as comfortable as a 110. Either way you will be happy with your choice!

• 2 months later...

I like the crf50 because it is in everyway a '50' or a mini. The klx110 are bigger bikes and that is farther to fall when pull too hard during that wheelie. Besides - if you want to go fast and big, buy a biker bike. I am 5'10" and 220lbs - I am riding my stock fifty (with bar kit) around no problem. Wheelies and stoppies are no problem but if I go off a curb it hits hard. A LOT of fun though!

50's have a good trail advantage ( squeezing under/through city gates), also theres alot less weight coming down on you, if you decide to eat it. HONDA..... get a crf too, they are fancy. the crf plastics look cool, and they are the only real difference; that and the kick start, and dipstick.... but mechanically they are the same. also the little bastards eat almost no gas if you keep them stock. Your defietly going to want bars right off the bat if you buy it stock... and then seatfoam/suspencion, and then motomods. and so on... its good though, youve always got somhting to do... (buy things or ride ha)