Sign in to follow this  

Girls at MX tracks?

I have gotta ask this. I am 19 (hormone and gasoline driven) and am well, not finding my type of woman. I am curious, I have never been to a track before, but I intend to spend a lot of time at Baja MX this summer. Are there any cuties that ride and/or hang out there? I guess I am just hoping for the possibility of meeting a cute one that rides?

Thanks guys!

only gals i really ever see at the track are usually the A and B class riders girlfriends or sisters!

sometimes there are a few nice lookin ones but dont get ya hopes up... there isnt that many

ill probably see ya around baja or freelin this summer than if you are going to be going alot!

have a good one :naughty:

All the tracks I've ever been to (not counting race days, although they aren't much better) have basically me as the only girl....Occasionally there will be another girl there, but all I've seen her do is sit in the truck and watch her boyfriend make one lap them talk to the other guys at the track who aren't riding. So far I'm the only girl I've seen ride at our local track.

Occasionally there will be another girl there, but all I've seen her do is sit in the truck and watch her boyfriend make one lap them talk to the other guys at the track who aren't riding.

LOL! Ya, thats always nice to come back from a moto and find your girl talking to another guy, gives you a great feeling inside. :naughty:

The moto hoes as I call them. usually a bunch of skanks. the girls that ride are cool but the ones that are there for the riders are a differnt breed

I was up at baja yesterday, and I saw some hotties walking around. I assumed most of them were with their boyfriends, because I don't think they would be kissing their sister like that. LOL Also hopefully see you up there sometime, I am going to practice wednesday so maybe see you there too.

The moto hoes as I call them. usually a bunch of skanks. the girls that ride are cool but the ones that are there for the riders are a differnt breed

What about the ones that do ride but are still there for the guys? Thats gotta fall under the same tent as those that dont ride, just not quite as bad.

yup thats what i call em' too. like you said the girls that ride are really cool, but the other ones who wear skin industries shirts, skirts and sandals are usually... just dont :naughty: my friends sister is like that and i looked at her room, guess what? all metal mulisha posters, has she ever gotten within 100 feet of any type of motorcycle, nope. but the ones that ride are the best, you dont see that many that ride though, most are moto ho's.

Thanks guys, especially the Michigan riders. I will be there May 21 for my innagural ride of a track. I signed up with a bunch of friends for a MX school with Tech Care and Dave Bowman. Should be awesome. We'll see how much of a YZF my WR is! If all goes well, I'll be in the market for a yz125 (I just want a two-stroke to add to the collection).

Thanks guys, especially the Michigan riders. I will be there May 21 for my innagural ride of a track. I signed up with a bunch of friends for a MX school with Tech Care and Dave Bowman. Should be awesome. We'll see how much of a YZF my WR is! If all goes well, I'll be in the market for a yz125 (I just want a two-stroke to add to the collection).

See you out there! :naughty:

aorund here there are alot of very hot women at the races and at practices some of them like to show alittle skin to get a tan.... :naughty::naughty::D

yup thats what i call em' too. like you said the girls that ride are really cool, but the other ones who wear skin industries shirts, skirts and sandals are usually... just dont :naughty: my friends sister is like that and i looked at her room, guess what? all metal mulisha posters, has she ever gotten within 100 feet of any type of motorcycle, nope. but the ones that ride are the best, you dont see that many that ride though, most are moto ho's.

Yeah I know a couple of dames that ride and they are really cool and down to earth but the ones that dont ugh I cant stand them. since I race inter im on the same gate as pros and they are packing all the pros gates, and im just thinking what hussies

Every time I got there are alot of girls in tank tops and short shorts. Most of them are just putsings around on golf carts or ridding quads on the pit roads. They get dang annoying cause they dont watch where they are going. There are always a few chicks on the track, in fact I had a awesome little "race" (just started racing a random person on the track) and after getting barely beat I exit the track and SHE took off her helmate lol. My friends still give me crap about being beaten by a girl... all I can say was that she was one dang fast one :naughty: