Skunk river Enduro this week

Anyone going to the skunk river enduro in Fremont Iowa on Sunday???

Toss up between WFO series / district 17 hare scrambles

or Fremont enduro ............. The Enduro is always a fun ride challenging

and good terrain and being all offroad makes it fun but the harescrambles is really close to home ..............

I'll be down there, I was invited to ride "clean up" before the race, sounds like a great trail ride for me....30 miles, I guess. I'll be on my 13 year old WR200 :naughty: , I blew the fork seals on the Cannondale and need to pull it apart so it won't make it :naughty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By digitalzombie
      Hi guys, I live in California and there is possibility of me moving to Mason/Ohio. 
      California has strict emissions laws where most dirt bikes are never street legal. 
      Example : 
      Enduro KTM450, Husky 450 -- Can get a plate, street legal
      Yamaha, Honda Enduro bikes -- mostly green sticker meaning it can ride OHV areas all year round, not street legal and cant be made street legal
      Two strokes/MX bikes -- red sticker, private property only or 6 months out of the year(winter) OHV areas.
      How are things in Ohio? Can I get a plate for a lets say two stroke Husky TE300? I have seen threads where people were talking about plating dirt bikes in ohio but the thread is from 2007 and a lot changes in 11 years. What happens if I bring an out of state bike to Ohio, do I take the title to motor vehicles and get a new one?
    • By estube
      Athens Motorcycle Club, Athens OH
      Saturday, June 16th, 2018
      New Website for more info:
    • By estube
      Mark your calendars for The Copperhead AMA National Two-Day Dual Sport Ride, July 21 & 22, 2018. More info and pre-registration can be found @ Follow us on Facebook @ Hocking Valley Motorcycle Club and on US Dual Sport Riders.
    • By Mark-san
      I would say this is a pre-ride event for 11/24 Perry riding so that we can keep up with dale that day. LOL. I will be there around 9:30.
    • By yz400fcanon
      Might be heading to Finger Lakes on Friday. Just checking to see if anybody has been there lately, and what the condtions are. Never been there, is it worth a 3 1/2 hour drive from Topeka Ks. to check it out. Thanks ahead of time for any info.