Sign in to follow this  

Bubba Cheats!!

Did you see the take out in turn one by Bubba? He clearly knocked Reed off the track. That is dirty racing!! If Bubba is so fast why did he have to punt Reed off the track ? Reed showed a lot of character by not beating the crap out of Bubba and not using it as an excuse (he did climb to fourth place from dead last)

Bubba try that sh*t out west in the outdoors and look out you'll have a bounty on your head!

Just sucks that it could have been a great race with all of the top guys dicing.

Windham looked good riding his 450 looks like he will be up to speed come outdoor time

ps i am suprised the ama didn't black flag Bubba

I didn't think using the other guys front tire as a berm was legal just ask Matt Walker Bubba did it to him last year

If Bubba is so fast why does he need to CHEAT

CHEATER SUCK !!!!!!!

hey, dumbass, before you go trash talking try looking at the race again. Windham hit Bubba and sent him into Reed, not really anybody's fault, it happens. I can't wait to hear an interview with Reed, that crybaby will be whining about this for weeks!

......Wait a minute....are you Chad Reed?!?!?!?

You are misinformed. Buba did NOT take out Reed intentionally. In fact, Windham slid a bit, hitting Bubba and causing Bubba to slide into Reed...

Now go bark up some other tree, moron....

EDIT: damn norcal, ya beat me to it... :naughty:

I watched it about 30 times from all angles showed by ESPN 2, including in slow motion on my VCR of the slow motion they showed. I didn't see conclusive evidence to call it either way. From one angle you could see Reed came in so hot, it looked like he would have slid out regardless of any contact.

If you want to whine about contact, what about Windam hitting Bubba? Bubba dealt with it, dabbed his foot and moved on. Nobody is crying about that.

Hey prickhe@d maybe you should get tivo or a vcr so you can record it. K-dubs took Reed out not Bubba. And what's up with all this bounty on his head (Stewart) stuff ??

Can't get your fast fiddy runnin today, and gotta take it out on us ??

Did you see the take out in turn one by Bubba? He clearly knocked Reed off the track. That is dirty racing!! If Bubba is so fast why did he have to punt Reed off the track ? Reed showed a lot of character by not beating the crap out of Bubba and not using it as an excuse (he did climb to fourth place from dead last)

Bubba try that sh*t out west in the outdoors and look out you'll have a bounty on your head!

Just sucks that it could have been a great race with all of the top guys dicing.

Windham looked good riding his 450 looks like he will be up to speed come outdoor time

ps i am suprised the ama didn't black flag Bubba

I didn't think using the other guys front tire as a berm was legal just ask Matt Walker Bubba did it to him last year

If Bubba is so fast why does he need to CHEAT

CHEATER SUCK !!!!!!!

I need a smiley thats looking down frowning and shaking his head...

What you saw happen is what is called "The first turn"

You think thats bad, try sigining up go race the beginner class somewhere... :naughty:

The first turn isnt for the faint of heart....

dumbass, moron and prickhead.................as you have been called :naughty:

so much for your opinion............... :naughty: