Sign in to follow this  

Can RC clinch the title at next race?

I was just curious because if he does then I believe he will be ready to put the smack down in Vegas. With nothing to lose and some mouths to shut we could at least count on one SX race where RC and Bubba can really race. Clearly RC has been in title protection mode the last few races and rightfully so. That would sure give him some momentum going into the outdoor season. Opinions?

Not the world title the one that people actually care about.

I was just curious because if he does then I believe he will be ready to put the smack down in Vegas. With nothing to lose and some mouths to shut we could at least count on one SX race where RC and Bubba can really race. Clearly RC has been in title protection mode the last few races and rightfully so. That would sure give him some momentum going into the outdoor season. Opinions?

Mathematically he wins the title if he finishes ahead of Reed or one or two positions behind him. If that happends, I hope he comes out on fire at Vegas.

Greg

RC won/clinched the WORLD SX title at seattle. He could sit out the next two races, 2nd place could win both and RC would still win the title

The AMA championship is still up in the air. It is a long shot but if there was a dnf or an accident/injury he could lose the points lead and the championship, very improbable

i think he already has it clinched but he said in his interview i think it was in ponitiac, mi he said he is just waiting fo las vagas. so he can lay it all down.

I still doubt RC comes out like that in Vegas...I think we'll have to wait for Hangtown to see the "REAL RC".

He will clinch it next race..no question...I think he wont come out firing out in Vegas only because he will getting ready for his bread and butter, the outdoors

RC has a 30 point lead and 7 wins. Each race is 25 points for first, so RC only has to place within 5 points of Reed to clinch in the next race. Even if Reed wins the next two races, he is behind on wins for the tie breaker.

I would expect RC to go for the hole shot, but put it in cruise control if he doesn't get the lead. All he has to do is follow Reed around the track to clinch. Let Bubba go fast and he'll win or crash.

I expect RC to go harder at Vegas.

Hangtown should be real fun. :naughty:

I think Bubba will be on the 450 thumper for outdoors. I was thinking about making the trip down to southwick but I don't think it'll happen this year :naughty: And I care about the World Title, I care about all the titles. If I was racing I'd want people care about any titles up for grabs. I dunno that's just me

I hear ya' on the title, but what did anyone expect to happen? RC not win the world? Nobody racing that has a chance unless he would have DNF'd or something. But yes it is a great title to be sure.

i dont think RC will come out firing in vegas. and tell you the truth i think that CR and BS will give him a run for his money in the outdoors natl.