Sign in to follow this  

SMTS-Little Help

I tried to download the trails on their page and the link seems to be dead. Then I try to contact someone and there is no list or email, just one phone number, no answer. Does anyone here have an email or do you know where I can get the trails from. :naughty::naughty:

A bit more information would be helpfull. I did a google on SMTS and got all sorts of hits. Not about to go through all of them to see if any apply to trails or motorcycles.

Ride on

Brewster

I have the SMTS trail in my topo map program, but I'm not sure where it is in the computer. If you can't find it I can try and send you a copy.

State Motorized Trail System...This is our Motorized version of the Pacific Crest Trail going from Mexico to Canada. During the formation of the OHV Program in 1972, legislation specifically stated that we would have the State Motorized Trail System...here is the link...

http://www.smts.info/index.htm

and weeeeee that would be great, just let know

I found it. Let me know how you want me to get it to you. Its 185 KB, so I think I could email it to you, or what ever you want. It looks like a lot of the trail is paved roads, and most of it looks like you would need to be street legal.

I tried to download the trails on their page and the link seems to be dead. Then I try to contact someone and there is no list or email, just one phone number, no answer. Does anyone here have an email or do you know where I can get the trails from. :naughty::naughty:

It looks like the California Trail Users Coalition is the group hosting the SMTS web site. Maybe you could contact them for the latest updates to the maps;

http://www.ctuc.info/

Good Luck

Brewster