What Akrapovic Titanium for 625 SMC

Which full Akrapovic Titanium exaust system model is it for the 2004 KTM 625 SMC ? I wanna make sure im getting the right one.

usually the most expensive one is fastest lol...... :naughty:

u just jealous...

OK .... yeah

Sorry about that... Contact Chip Munn at this site: http://munnracing.com/ He will know exactly what you need and give you the best price. I know several people who go there AKra Ti systems from him for less than what I paid.

Thanks man sounds like a plan although I may change my mind and get a Hindle

I saw Mr Hindle at Indy and he could barely speak he was so wasted... Mr Akrapovic probably would have been too if he were there. Then again, who knows... Regardless, the Hindle looks pretty good, but I gotta say that the fit of my Akra was absolutely perfect. I mean PERFECT! Is Hindle making a header? When I talked to him he said he wasn't able to make a header that out performed the stock LC4 system. Akra didn't seem to have that problem... If you have the money, go for the Akra. You won't regret it. Otherwise, look at the Pro Circuit full system before buying the Hindle. I just think you'll get better performance.

Hahahahahaha that would have been a sight. Id like an Akra but I just dont have the cash at the moment . The Hindle requires a modification to fit on the bike. If I get it done ill post up some pics.

Great! Good luck with it. I'm sure it will flow well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CHILLY

• By Cyclops
      Who says you cant be competitive on a 550 lb Bike??
    • By ThumperJordan
      What are these? Big heavy 550- 600 pound road bikes with dirt tires and an upright position?
      That seems to be them.
      To me an "adventure bike" is one that you travel on remote roads which aren't developed.
      If you're not able to pick it up when you drop it ( and you should daily ), then it's not an adventure.
      Try picking up a 600-700 pound bike by yourself on a loose steep road....ain't gonna happen.
      So it beats me why these bike manufacturers don't take a DR,KLR,XR and give them a 6 speed tranny, and a modern suspension. These are the real adventure bikes...fun,light and you can power slide and get her loose without worrying about being crushed when you drop. The only one that's up to speed is the KTM. Instead, these are stuck in the 1980's tech department.
    • By Bryan Bosch
      Let's face it, TT is a pretty good resource for dual sport riders, but not so much for riders of large adventure bikes. Late last year, we starting working on building a community dedicated to large adventure bike riders and we'd like to invite you to join us. You can find us at http://www.xladv.com
      The community is still a baby, but it seems to be steadily growing and some good ride reports are already out there. While it's based around discussion forums, we did bring over our Virtual Garage and Reviews System. We also have a community photo gallery where you can share your adventures and browse though the shots of others.
      So, if riding large adventure bikes is one of your passions, we'd love to have you.