A quad that even the quad haters should like!

Sorry...Still hatin.

Needs a rollbar. looks pretty damn fast and dangerous!

For the pimp-daddy quad riders.

That's a complete waste of a perfectly good WRX motor :naughty:

hmm, did not see if it came with an insulated beer cup holder, a gun rack, or reverse but other than that...... very GAY!

ya thats really gay!!!

Why dont you people respond with some real critisism if you are going to critisize. Oh thats gay, give me a break, respond with a real answer or dont respond. To me it actually looks like a well engineered piece of machinery. I wouldnt mind taking it for a spin.

Great, another way to die!

Why dont you people respond with some real critisism if you are going to critisize. Oh thats gay, give me a break, respond with a real answer or dont respond.

You're kidding.....right? :naughty:

....It needs some neon lights and a Thumpin stereo... :naughty::naughty:

I could waste that thing on just about ANY street bike (ninja 250 included). Just wait till that thing has to corner

Tell me where to get one. I got the minerals to ride that bad boy!!!

Why dont you people respond with some real critisism if you are going to critisize. Oh thats gay, give me a break, respond with a real answer or dont respond. To me it actually looks like a well engineered piece of machinery. I wouldnt mind taking it for a spin.

Here is my real criticism, it actually looks like a well engineered piece of impractical machinery. And it's gay.

bling bling. I don't like it but if it runs/drives/works good than I guess it's cool from a custom/modder standpoint.

What it needs, is a light kit and some blinkers so you can put a plate on it.

STUPID! :naughty::D:D:naughty:

MXJunky would add a spoiler to the top of the already existing spoiler! Seeack! Justin Timberlake would have nothing on MXJunky at that point!

What a waste of a perfectly good rally car :naughty:

Its a coffee table, only a dork and a rich dork at that would have to have that.

That's a complete waste of a perfectly good WRX motor :naughty:

That was exactly word for word what I said out loud when I looked at the pic!

more like a quad that even quad riders would be disgusted by.

I kinda doubt I'd wanna be seen in public on a homemade econobox turned quad :naughty:

Guess now we know what a econobox looks like when you remove the box :naughty: