can REED upset RC and everyone????????????

can reed upset rc and everyone in the 2005 outdoor natl's  

91 members have voted

1. 1. can reed upset rc and everyone in the 2005 outdoor natl's

• yes
    • no
    • or put up a good fight

I think RC will take another perfect season. I would like nothing more than for Chad to prove me wrong but I think RC is far and away better than anyone else in the outdoors.

I think the thing to watch will be how Bubba goes on the two stroke against all of the 4 stroke 450's. That is going to be interesting!!!!

Nope, I think Reed is more of a technical rider, I don't think he will be able to hang with bubba and RC in the Nationals, but I hope so. I'm hoping windham will get a shot of confidence from these last few sx's and carry that into the national, maybe he'll mix it up some with the big boys.

I think RC will take another perfect season. I would like nothing more than for Chad to prove me wrong but I think RC is far and away better than anyone else in the outdoors.

I think the thing to watch will be how Bubba goes on the two stroke against all of the 4 stroke 450's. That is going to be interesting!!!!

No way does RC sweep the outdoors this year! He'll do ok, but Bubba will challenge any race in which he can stay upright. Reed will do ok, but probably won't win much.

whatever dude. just put on ur loser hat and watch chad reed DOMINATE!!! :naughty:

wouldnt that be great watch reedy just tear up the rest of the feild!!! dont think its gona happen this year but hey im REED ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

It is going to be all RC, Bubba, and K-Dub. Those will be the top 3 at the end of the year. My guess would be

1) Bubba

2) RC

3) K-Dub

The only reason I think that is that I think RC will have some bike failures along the way being a new bike.

i see bubba up on top most likely all the races except for the occasional falls,but reed isn't really good outdoors ( so probably 3rd, 4th, or 5th overall), ricky is pretty good but not as good as bubba (2nd overall most likely), windham is fairly good (3rd-5th overall) and i think villeman will be up there. ( this is my opinion [ from watching 3 years of supercross and motocross] that i studied) but i hope windham, bubba, and reed will be up there.

no im not high (im not that stupid) but if u watch the previous years of motocross then you would think there might be a chanch of anyone winning but i saw what bubba can do, and everyone else so im goin with want i put.