Best internet site for parts?

Hi folks. I lost a pilot screw spring this weekend and was wondering what the best place to order parts in general for Hondas is? Is bikebandit.com any good ? i noticed they didn't have an option for a 2005 crf 250!

Hi folks. I lost a pilot screw spring this weekend and was wondering what the best place to order parts in general for Hondas is? Is bikebandit.com any good ? i noticed they didn't have an option for a 2005 crf 250!

ServiceHonda.com They saved me about 400 dollars on parts when i rebuilt my blown up 125 engine. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else, you won't find better prices on Honda parts.

Thanks for the help guys. Looks like service Honda wins.

The TT store sells OEM parts AND they match prices. And they have various shipping options. ServiceHonda will only ship using "Ground".

Just a thought. You're already here, why not buy your parts?

ServiceHonda.com They saved me about 400 dollars on parts when i rebuilt my blown up 125 engine. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else, you won't find better prices on Honda parts.

I just looked up the last three things I thought I got a good deal on and would have spent $20 less at ServiceHonda.com...

Check out www.discounthondaparts.com :naughty: You have to find your own part number and enter it into their search field, but the prices are amazingly cheap. I bought a new cylinder for my CR250 for $270 including shipping. It came sealed in a box from Honda. My local Honda dealer wanted $430 and the best price I could find on the net was about $390.