Sign in to follow this  

bubba takeout

I dont kno about u guys but i found the start of yesterdays race to be an agresive one. I think stewart made a dirty move to take out reed, and hes not even in the top 5 in points! u can see stewart pop the clutch on reed in the corner! BUt then i was glad to see reed pull the quickest laptime in the race and go from dead last to fourth! Another lap and he would have gotten past windham. All i have to say is ricky WATCH OUT!!!! :naughty:

It wasnt' Bubba, it was Windham running into Bubba and sending him into Reed. They showed it several times on the replay.

Yeah, I thought it looked like Windham got into Bubba then he took out Reed.

Wow, you guys got to watch it on TV??

Yup sure did, don't know why ESPN had guide wrong but it was for sure on. Even though I pull for Chad, the crash was just a part of racing. Last week Chad parked Ricky. It has been a great s eason and I think I might get up to Vegas for the last race. :naughty:

I don't know why everyone thinks bubba did it on purpose. It was clean racing, they all just came together and Reed got the short end of the stick. Reed pulled some fast laps and made up alot of time, but frankly I'm glad they parked him on the first corner...I'm sick of his whiney butt on the podium....LOL naw, he's a good racer I'll give him that much. GO WINDHAM!

You can see Stewart pop the clutch AFTER he hit Reed and he ROCKETED outta that hole with afterburners on. It would have been a really good race if Reed had started up front with the rest of them, or even a mid pack start.

why does everyone think it is bubbas fault? windham ran into bubba and bubba hit reed, plus every other racer was basicaly pushing windham into bubba. also reed took a risk, he took the farthest outside line you could take, every rider was beneath him. but if reed didnt crash, he would definately have won. it is just part of racing, and even if bubba did it intentionally, reed doesnt have the best sportsmanship anyways, they are both really fast racers. good job to bubba on the win. but did it seem like ricky wasnt riding as fast as he could have to anyone else?

Clearly not Bubbas fault, he was pushed into Chad. Also I feel it wouldn't have mattered if Chad was knocked out or not, Bubba Just checked out after that. No one could or would have caught him.

did it seem like ricky wasnt riding as fast as he could have to anyone else?

Well in all truth he probably wasn't. He is a smart guy and knows that it is the championship that matters. Ricky isnt going to blow it now, he needs to place in front of reed and thats what he did. One more race like that and it is his before Vegas. I just cant wait for the outdoors to see how bubba and ricky do out there. Let alone the fact for the first ever colorado national in lakewood! im stoked on it!

Bubba's comments are why I no longer care for him, not the move on Reed. However, taking out a rider who was 2nd in the standings while you weren't in the running doesn't make much sense either. Not saying he should have allowed Reed in, but he didn't have to be quite so aggressive. Bubba deserves to get parked at least once this year.

Greg

but did it seem like ricky wasnt riding as fast as he could have to anyone else?

Did anybody hear the press conference after the race? RC stated he knocked himself out at his practice track.. Man he must be worried,not typical of ricky getting hurt on his own track.. :naughty:

Bubba is trying to prove himself in the 250 class.

He had a DNF, a broken arm, a 3rd and a first.

He wanted another first place to prove it wasn't a fluke.

Momentum going into the outdoors is important.

If the AMA thought that only the top 5 in points should be battling it out, they should let them go first.

First turn contact happens!

Bubba is trying to prove himself in the 250 class.

He had a DNF, a broken arm, a 3rd and a first.

He wanted another first place to prove it wasn't a fluke.

Momentum going into the outdoors is important.

If the AMA thought that only the top 5 in points should be battling it out, they should let them go first.

First turn contact happens!

I agree, rubbing is racing. It could have been anyone,so no klan meetings. :naughty:

Racing incident,fast guys all looking to own the same piece of real estate.

exactly

Clearly not Bubbas fault, he was pushed into Chad. Also I feel it wouldn't have mattered if Chad was knocked out or not, Bubba Just checked out after that. No one could or would have caught him.

if u check the laptimes, reed was faster by 3 sec!!! stewart aint nothin but the same as rc , windham, and reed.

if u check the laptimes, reed was faster by 3 sec!!! stewart aint nothin but the same as rc , windham, and reed.

even though besides his win at seattle, he had no problem whooping Reed at dallas, and that was when Reed was within striking distance???

You know I use to like Bubba, he said not one word to the effect of an apology. It is about respect, and his rookie, no points holding ass should have used his head to give some leeway to the points leaders, even though its a race. and yes Windham had some part in it. But how bout them lap times "Deuces Wild"