Sign in to follow this  

Trailtech Enduro computer

I have been looking into purchasing a trailtech computer for my 00' KTM 400 SXC. Does anybody know exactly how the sensors mount on the rotor? My rotor does not have a pre-made whole in it to put the sensor in. The website has directions, but they aren't very descriptive.

Thanks,

-Mike

If the little magnet doesn't fit your rotor, the kit comes with a magnetic bolt for the rotor.

If the little magnet doesn't fit your rotor, the kit comes with a magnetic bolt for the rotor.

Yep, you just replace one of your rotor bolts with the magnetic one from TrailTech and you're good to go :naughty:

I just installed mine tonight..... Pretty slick system. Yeah, just change your rotar bolt with the magnet one that comes in the kit.

FYI - TrailTech is coming out with an updated 'puter that is really pu$$..

Check it out...

This sounds like some sort of fabrication! :naughty:

FYI - TrailTech is coming out with an updated 'puter that is really pu$$..

Check it out...

And the way things are going over at TrailTech, it should be out by October 2009 :naughty:

I bought one for my dad...it worked for 2 rides then quit working. I just tore open the plastic wrap on the wire and the pick up sensor came unsoldered...I emailed them about it to get a replacement and I expect it FREE since I had to tear apart the plastic piece completely to diagnose it...I will keep you posted.

Should not be an issue.

Trail Tech is absoloutly one of the best customer service oriented businesses out there.

I've had a Panoram (older version of the Lynx) and it has been flawless for two years. Just changed batteries.

The older computers are not true "enduro" computers (not sure on the new one)

It will give you speed, ride time, total hours running, average speed, etc... but not resets like a true enduro computer.