K-Dubs Motivation

Do you cats and kittens think that adding Bubba to the mix has lit a fire under #14? Will K-Dub carry momentum to that which is most sacred to MXJunky- the Outdoor Nationals?

i sure hope so, watching CR go off at the holeshot and then come back was pretty cool, but windham passing up RC, greatness. I hope he can keep it up. Hes been doin pretty ok past 2 races, so hopefully hell carry momentum and do good in outdoors

I wonder how he would do on a 250 smoker?

Hmmmm..... Maybe MxJunkie has a thought there :naughty::naughty:

Im not so sure its KW stepping it up so much as it is that RC has turned it down. RC dosn't seem to be riding as agresivly as he has been. He is riding for the championship right now not for the nightly wins. He dosn't have to race Bubba or KW. CR is the only one that RC needs to be racing with right now and he knows it. I am sure that it is killing RC to settle for 2nd or 3rd. But as long as he maintaines his point lead over Reed thats all that matters to RC. RC will take the title any way he can get it.

Now the outdoors on the other hand is gonna be interesting. RC is really gonna have to step up his game to run with Bubba. Its gonna be a fun outdoor season this year.

I hope so too. KW is my favorite rider. He has soo much talent and appeared that he was just settling. Now it appears that he has stepped up his game and actually can hang with the top 3. I'm pulling for KW in the outdoors.

I would love to see Windham win the outdoors. All I know is with Bubba and RC everybody else is going to have to pick it up a notch.

I sure as hell hope so, K-dub is my fav rider at the moment. He's been getting better towards the end of the SX season and I hope he carries it into the outdoor season.

K-Dub is the man. He's my boy.

K-Dub's attitude seems better lately, and he is racing better lately. I'm not sure which one came first, the attitude or the improved racing but I'm sure they're not mutually exclusive. I just hope he can keep it up! It was one of the best moments in recent memory watching him pass that little red headed troll. :naughty: I think he was looking forward to the mud and those monster ruts. He just ate 'em up on his 450. It was great!!!!

I'd love to see him smoke them all this summer in the outdoors.

It was one of the best moments in recent memory watching him pass that little red headed troll. :naughty:

Even though I like RC too, that was pretty funny!!! :D:naughty:

His new found motivation could be an ass chew'n and a paycheck. It's coming to the end of the SX season his racing has been so-so, if he doesn't do something now he might be watching from the cheap seats instead of racing.

His new found motivation could be an ass chew'n and a paycheck. It's coming to the end of the SX season his racing has been so-so, if he doesn't do something now he might be watching from the cheap seats instead of racing.

Well, who is going to step up and replace him? It's not like he's at the bottom of the heap.

I'd love to see him win some of the outdoor races. It think the biggest problem with SX is him riding the 450. It's heavier and has more rotational inertia so it's harder to change direction.

Well, who is going to step up and replace him? It's not like he's at the bottom of the heap.

I'm not a fan but, unfortunately I think Alessi could replace him.

Alessi,,,,now that's another tragedy story.

If Alessi would shut his mouth, get rid of his parents, buy a manager, trainer, and a PR man he would be in the running. He has the talent he just need good people to guide his career and make good decisions for him.

I would like to see Windham win some races. He kicked ass in the most arduous of conditions at Anaheim 1 which I believe is a testament to his skill and experience. Everyone knows the guy is fast, but realistically, he isn't going to be smoking by Bubba, RC, or CR. Maybe the big 4stroke will help him outdoors? Of course, all the other big names will be on thumpers too.

Is it my imagination, or is K-Dub the whoop master? That guy just rips over 'em better than anyone I've ever seen.

I seriously doubt that Alessi could step up and take his place. The guy hasn't even raced a 125 series at the National level. I don't think Honda will go back and deal with Alessi or his ******* dad. On top of that, he's already hurt his back.

K-dub just needs some help with the mental aspect of the sport. He's incredibly talented and just seems to lose either focus or desire to win. Either way, he'll still end up 3rd this year which isn't really that bad.

I love seeing that 450 RIP . :naughty::naughty:

watching CR and Windham practicing in Orlando, those two guys are the smoothest people on the track, the both make RC and Bubba look like they are trying very, very hard. Unfortunately, the two guys from Florida let it hang out on a regular basis. Reed just did it this past weekend, getting punted off the track, obvioulsy kicked him up a gear. I would have liked to see him up front, but "thats racing" and he had to come from the back, impressive ride regardless.

RC did exactly what he had to do, he didnt have to push to beat Chad, and he doesnt have to beat Bubba. A couple years ago RC would have tried to beat everyone, he has matured greatly as a rider IMO.

I dont think windham or reed will let it hang out enough to hang with RC or Bubba, and RC's bike(outdoor) is still questionable.

I think with KW it is all motivation & confidence, when he feels good, he can beat anyone. The problem is he doesn't have the confidence to battle with RC head to head every week.

With the season winding down RC is going to do whatever it takes to win the title, he doesn't care that much about race wins now, just the points between him and Chad. The outdoor season will be very interesting indeed.

kdub can run with all of those guys, i wonder why he struggles. Travis says kdub is the fastest rider in the world! I was reading through my old magazines and I stumbled upon a TWMX from 01' (one of the first twmx mags) and they had an interview with K-dub. In the interview he went on to say that Pastrana can't even hang with him at his home track but he told him not to worry about it since hes winning races when it counts. ima' kdub fan, even if he never wins a 250 title

I hope so too. KW is my favorite rider. He has soo much talent and appeared that he was just settling. Now it appears that he has stepped up his game and actually can hang with the top 3. I'm pulling for KW in the outdoors.

Gal, i totally agree with you, kdub being my fav rider too. I think the reason he is stepping up is because he is stoked for the nationals. I mean he is clearly an awesome Thumper rider, and they do much better in the outdoors than they do in supercross. Kevin is great outdoors and i cant wait to see what he will do!