Sign in to follow this  

Call me a trader if you will.......

Read My other post, i'm not going to sell it afterwards.....i'm gonna save some more and buy it new............

how different could it really be from a yz250f???? plus i dont like their problems /w/ the valves. 2-smokes are sooooooooo much more eaiser to work on!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Uhh... you sure you know what you're getting into? Last I looked, the YZ250F was a 4-stroke! :naughty:

You tell him Dirt Daddy. And i agree with socalxr, the crf250 is the best bike to roost this earth!!!!

You tell him Dirt Daddy. And i agree with socalxr, the crf250 is the best bike to roost this earth!!!!
Whoa.. I didn't mean anything like that RedRider. I was simply pointing out the obvious. If R_f_R is seriously looking at the YZ250 or the YZ250F I say go for it! Those are awesome bikes. Outstanding quality and very fast. I'd like to try out a 250F someday. I hear nothing but good things about them. I rode a friend's CRF250R yesterday. Incredible power. I believe the 250F matches or comes close to the power, speed and torque of Honda's 250X or R.

not-just-a-ride-red-guy

:naughty:

I have a YZ250F and I hate it!

I Race my CR125 and leave the 250F at home I can never get it started mind you I'm only 5'3" tall

Ride_for_Red, Are you looking for a 2-stroke 250? The YZ250F is a 4T, my buddy has one and man, does it fly. For some reason, he has a hard time starting it, but I can start it rather easily. I guess I have the technique figured out. The compression release lever is great!!! The bike is awesome though, but is has too much power for this middle-aged rider. Enjoy the new toy, you won't be disappointed.

The CRF250 is way easier for me to ride than the yzf250. I rode the yzf all day and just couldn't get used to it. It just had too much hit, but the CRF has smooth power and after about five laps, I was at home. Granted I suck on big bikes, the crf250 is easier for people like me. The CRF also starts easier than my 200.

I love my YZF250.... Granted it is a four stroke.. not a two stroke.... I reccomend it highly. handling and power is awsome.. If you twist the throttle.. it will take off... and best of all... This bike does idle :naughty:

People's opinions on the Honda's are different. I finally got a chance to ride my friends and I didn't like it. There wasn't the snap like my Yammie has, and the alum. frame reacted wierd.

I'd rather have my Yammie over the CRF. Plus I don't ahve to try my luck with the valves.

A YZ250F is a fourstroke (note the F, F for four), and a YZ250 is a 2 stroke.

I did ride my friends CRF450F and boy was that thing nice.

No one can really tell you which bike is better. People's opinions are different. Some like 2 strokes, some like 4, some like the CRF, some like the YZF, KDX, RM-Z.....

I did ride my friends CRF450F and boy was that thing nice.
Which one? The X or the R? In the model designation, Honda does not make a CRF450 "F".

Red is the way to go. My friend has one and that beast is awesome

Which one? The X or the R? In the model designation, Honda does not make a CRF450 "F".

I'm used to the Yammie "F". It was a R.

Have you rode a crf250? It's the best bike in the world!!!!

he said crf thats a thumper, i want a cr 250 (2-smoke)

plus i'm going to wait a while to sell it, i am gonna save up more money then buy a brand spank'n new one. :naughty:

2-STROKE POWER!!!! hahahaha yea, nothing like the simplisity of an stroke