Sign in to follow this  

pipes?

since no one seems to want to aswer this, I'll do it. Either white bros or pro circuit. I have the white brothers and love it. Loud as hell, but sometimes to loud.

I think there's a very good reason there's no reply. You'll only need to look at the other thread regarding loud exhausts to understand why.....

im getting a 02 yz250f in a week or two and wanna know wut exhaust would be the best to get? (preferablly loud)

you'd think someone would state that they preferred a pipe with the most power,

rather than stating that they just prefer it loud.

stop over at the "Chrome Plating Yo Plastic Bling" forum for some more info.

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

Loud :naughty::D

And in California :D:cry:

The rest of us here thank you :D:D:naughty:

ya, where i'm from loud is ok but no where else, almost no where else, don't get something retardly loud, 4 strokes are loud to begin with.

you'd think someone would state that they preferred a pipe with the most power,

rather than stating that they just prefer it loud.

stop over at the "Chrome Plating Yo Plastic Bling" forum for some more info.

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

Second that!

I'm looking for a pipe that will get any and all riding spots that I go to closed permanently, just so my bike sounds like it's more powerful than it really is. Loss of real power is not a concern as I'm not skilled enough to handle the current power level as it is now. Any suggestions?

Real intelligent. :D:D:):)

um yeah...hi...i'm an idiot...I want a really LOUD pipe...i dont care that loud doesn't equal performance...i just want to make sure that people who like to ride dirtbikes have less and less land to ride on...cuz i want a LOUD pipe and all that matters is ME !

try just cutting your pipe in half ..that should be good and loud... :):D:):D:worthy::D

um yeah...hi...i'm an idiot...I want a really LOUD pipe...i dont care that loud doesn't equal performance...i just want to make sure that people who like to ride dirtbikes have less and less land to ride on...cuz i want a LOUD pipe and all that matters is ME !

try just cutting your pipe in half ..that should be good and loud... :D:):D:worthy::D:D

Or better yet, why not just take the muffler completely off. If you just run the headpipe, you'll save weight too. :)

Count the number of power adding silencer/mufflers that you see on four stroke engines that are competing in any event that has no noise limits and you will see why everyone sees noise as a plus. Lack of back pressure is what allows a four stroke to make power. Burned mixture is forced out by the upward travelling piston on the exhaust stroke, unlike the flowing out of the two stroke where an expansion chamber comes into the picture. Megaphones or reverse cone megaphones may be effective if length/diameter is properly tuned to your cam characteristics.

In the world where noise matters, the silencer which is most efficient in the game of backpressure increase vs noise reduction wins. That's the one for me.

OTHERWISE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND RUN STRAIGHT PIPES!

Or better yet, why not just take the muffler completely off. If you just run the headpipe, you'll save weight too. :)
lol. yeah, and the two foot flame looks pretty cool coming out of the head if you just take off the whole freggin pipe :):D:D.......(not recommended)