Sign in to follow this  

Old guy at the track playing with video edit

Just playing with my helmet camera and editing software. Got a lot of great comments from people on my last post so I thought I'd post another.

Mammoth Bar track 10mb

The title mentions a school day because I showed it to my students after missing a day at work. They are suspicious types.

great video man! i think that track exceeds the maximum allowable berms per mile! :naughty:

i'm guessing your a science teacher?

Ok Silver Surfer, it took me a second to figure out how you knew the science part. Funny thing is I misspelled hydrogen the first time. Luckily my wife caught it before I took it to school. I shot the video on different days. The idea for the fixed camera didn’t came to me after I saw the helmet vid .

Nice little vid. LOL @ the credits. That track is weird though....the jumps look like no fun, they're so small!! Nice berms though.

very fun lookin track.....railin those berms man!!

wish i had a teacher like that..thats for sure......btw what song is that i like it

I wish I could find a track to ride on!

nice vid!

purd,

Those shots in your video, that aren't helmet cam, did you just set up your camcorder on something and record? It just looks to still to be held by someone. I have seen others doing that at one spot on the track like a rutted corner to see what improvements they could make. I have a helmet cam setup as well, now I just need to get my tail out to some tracks and start riding!

Nice video by the way! :naughty:

very fun lookin track.....railin those berms man!!

wish i had a teacher like that..thats for sure......btw what song is that i like it

It's "Talk To Ya Later" by the The Tubes. They broke up before you were born.

I met Fee Waybill (singer) outside of the Norfolk Scope when I was about 13 or 14. He was quite possibly the biggest dick I've ever met besides the idiot my mom married when I was 15. Of course, her being his 5th wife should have set off some kind of alarm??

Nice video!

Great video. Nicely edited too. BTW, the Tubes are playing live this weekend just up the road from me. I might get the teens out and catch their show. Good stuff.

Where's that track at? Is it a privated spot or could a fellow California guy get out there and ride. Looks perfect for my XR400 and I haven't even considered taking it on a track before.

Yeah fastenuf4u I just set the camera on a tripod and worked the corner for a few minutes and them moved it. I have done it before when I practice at a track to learn the fastest route through the corner but was the first time with a camera.

motoyoyo

Thats mammoth bar ohv by Auburn. Open only 3 days a week thanks to the local Greens

Thanks, purd. Darn, that's just a bit far for me coming from So Cal. There seems to be a lot of good riding areas in your part of the state.

Nice riding! You'd be a better teacher than my current science teacher. :naughty:

I'd have to second that. I'm in Oceanography and my teacher; she's like a freaking envriomaniac. She likes to refer to me riding as destroying the enviroment. I tell her im giving it a makeover. :naughty:

Why cant you be my science teacher? I don't think that my teacher knows what supercross is and she refers to every thing as "MAKING VEICLE NOISES!"