Sign in to follow this  

Well here is the bike.

COngrats on the new ride.. I couldn't get the links too work though..

Well the plastice on it are new. I gess he did not but anything on them. I have all the origanl ones that are still in realy good shape. I was thinking of putting them on because thay have all the decals.

4 years old and it ridea real nice. I'm selling my KX100 and hopefuly getting a YZ125. I was kind of scared of getting something 4 or 5 years old for $2000. Should I be?

Oh yeah, the left Smith Grip is on upside down. :naughty:

4 years old and it ridea real nice. I'm selling my KX100 and hopefuly getting a YZ125. I was kind of scared of getting something 4 or 5 years old for $2000. Should I be?

Depends on how many owners, if it has been race-ridden, and how the owner(s) took care of it. I would be careful, but not scared. :naughty:

Man thats to funny!! oil. I never noticed that LOL.

Well the guy i got it from is the origanal owner. From what he said he only rode it about 20 times.(Like I said thats whet he told me), but it really looks like that can be true. Both the rims look practically brand new. Not a wobble, dent or bend on them , maybe 1 or 2 scratches or so. The rings were never replaced and it has all of its power and does not really smoke at all and I'm using 32:1 I have all the original plastics and thay are not that bad at all eather.

It does not bather me that its 4 years old as long as it safe and in good condition. When i got it home i took alot of it apart and checked out EVERYTHING on it and all the torques were good :naughty: