Saturday at Foresthill 4/23

well I way I figure it with no rain for many days now, GT will be getting a bit dusty while Foresthill loop 2 should be all opend up and maybe even the lower part of 5 up to FH road will be ready and ripe for picking...even if it showers a little bit as the long range weather forecast suggests for saturday.

It's late april, will be a bunch of RVs and packs of wanabe sled riders, MX brats and several hot dogs all ready to ride the hill inside and out, so the early bird gets the worm up thar. Boomer and I will be ther at 7 am. I'll be ready to ride the warm up loop by 720 am. we'll double back for the main ride out at 830 am. :naughty:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the southwest forum

no this is Southwest Airlines, ticket please. :naughty: this flight destination is Northern Nevada desert where you will greeted by a mule train, which which take you to your ultimate destination along desolation row in big beautiful Yearington, NV. :D:naughty:

? You're gonna ride AGAIN? :naughty:

This Weekend? :D

Are you nuts? :D

I'm so sore I can bearly climb the stairs to go to bed! :D

this from the "IRON man" of Stonyford? maybe slyco needs to consider riding a quad. Seems to work for DomenicWTf. Riding a quad is easy. Most of em dont even bother with a helmet or gear, you stay in your pajamas. :naughty:

LeeAnn & I will be up there Saturday, doing our usual DS thing.

See ya there! :naughty:

ooh this weekend would be perfect for that FH dual sport loop you guys like. ah...I miss my DRZ for the first time.

T dad if you buy that CRF 450 MX bike for alex at least buy some of those non breakable hinged levers. He won't want old man hand guards on his new MX pretty bike..so get the hindged levers so we don't have him stuck out deep on the trails after a crash with busted levers.

and tell hom unckle bob said he better learn how to kick start it........and dont put no loud school boy pipe on that sucka either. I dont want to hear it as I'm following him :naughty:

so get the hindged levers so we don't have him stuck out deep on the trails after a crash with busted levers.

and tell hom unckle bob said he better learn how to kick start it........and dont put no loud school boy pipe on that sucka either. I dont want to hear it as I'm following him :naughty:

ASV levers will be a must on that bike!, (he already runs them on his 250F) another issue with buying a new bike is it don't come with a Spark arrested pipe which means we will have to buy one, more than likley an FMF Q series will do the job.

Rich

Hey guys, I was up at Foresthill last year when two rangers come up to my camp. I don't really know what they wanted but they are kinda looking over the bikes ,maybe checking for spark arrestors. I ask them about the red sticker season and they tell me that thay don't have a red sticker season. What gives? I did notice newer 03 and up yz450's riding around up there. I've owner one of the yz's and it was easy to tell cause in 03 they changed the tank shape.

I dont understand why they have Red Sticker outlawed so early in the year at F.H.

Rich

:naughty: This sounds a little scary,I thought they started the red sticker thing after memorial day weekend. I cant ride my red sticker bike at the wctt campout?

I ask them about the red sticker season and they tell me that thay don't have a red sticker season.

Maybe they ment it wasnt red sticker riding right now, Red Sticker bikes don't get outlawed from riding F.H. until June 1.

Go finger

Rich

I ride every weekend, and I'm an ENTJ myers briggs personality type. that's a classic forward thinking organizing planner type. and i got nothing better to do then type out this crap on the internet plus

I LOVE TO RIDE>>>>>>so either lead, follow or buy a quad. :naughty:

plus I'm a slow rider so most guys feel comfortable tagging along I think. or faster guys like to roost the wolf too we have fast good riders all the time come along...........and I allways welcome new TTers, remebering that i was a newbie just last year.......so newbies are allways welcome