Would you replace your Link for safety  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you replace your Link for safety

• Why yes- sprains are a drag
    • Why no- I would rather buy stickers
    • I have one installed I like it
    • I have one Not happy

Blue Skies,

I have this new 05 CRF 450-X and I weigh in @ 230 and with pants of 31" Its a challenge to reach the deck whilst trying to start on tight places.

I purchased a CRF #3 from Norm at KOUBA http://www.koubalink.com and this work great for the CRF 450R but you need to wait until the CRF #4 is available for the CRF 450-X Norm notice major differences in the "X" model, He should have them available next week. He is a great guy to work with. I like to quality of the link Retail $ 140.00 he's in Boise Idaho. I also purchased a link for my wifes CRF 150F and its the same one for the CRF 230 as well. My wife is very short legged and it HELPED greatly. In fact I need to shorten the kick stand so to keep balance while parked.

From the saddle Bill

Shriners help children walk and run at no costs TO be a Shriner ask one.

If the X uses the same seat as the R, then I have a really nice cut down R seat (about 3/4" lower in the sweet spot) with factory seat cover that only has a few rides on it. It looks like new, and was too low for me at 5'11". Not sure if it fits the X though. PM me for details....