Roll Call: Dream House Ride at Aonia Pass

Who's going?

Count me in!!

I will be riding a white XR400, no stickers, no polyester, or the ATV cycle-towtruck if someone crashes or breaks down, look me up!

Robert :naughty:

Huh, guess I'll have the place to myself.....never thought $10 more than the normal track/trail fees, offset by the free breakfast and lunch, would matter. Just $35.....

Could be camera shy, Speed TV was there last year.....The camera luckily only caught my bikes and equipment, no pictures of my "360-seat grab-body varial" at the tunnel jump riding a '77 Z50 on nitrous exist.....

Cmon y'all, it wont kill ya!! My club is making a weekend of it, Saturday at Durhamtown, Sunday at the Dream House Ride, the two spots are only about 45 minutes apart!

Anyone in?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CrazyTed
      Round #4 of the National Enduro circuit will return to VA this year.  The promoter was convinced to bring an enduro back to VA after the success of the first one in thirty year.  Dragon's Back National Enduro will be at Oak Ridge Estate, located in Arrington, VA.  A beautiful estate with incredible riding terrain.  Sign-up starts soon!!!

Love the riding at this property.
    • By XRFJ
      I live in western NC, and have been  riding Brown Mtn since I was a kid... definitely noticed how bad some trails are getting and would love to help out. Anyone know of any organized trail maintenance groups/rides? Would love to strap a shovel & supplies to the bike and go help out. ...maybe US Forest Service organizes something, if they allow help? 
    • By 01cr250.677
      So i live in ohio and im going to be coming down for close to a week and riding with my brother 4th of july week. the initial plan was to stay at durhamtown for 3 or so days then hit either club mx or monster mountain that saturday on the way back. but im on the verge of just driving all the way into florida and seeing the beach and maybe hitting a beach after practice or something one day. (we have never seen the ocean). so give me your guys opinion whats the best way and places to moto in the south for a week? thanks
    • By Daylan Smithey
      Hey I was wondering if anyone new why my bike won't start, every 5 to 10 kicks it will backfire and that's all it will do. the other night I roll started it and it started but ran terribly. Got it from a guy saying it was in a building for 8 months. took the carb of cleaned the jets out and put it back on, now when I kick it it sounds like it wants to start but doesn't. also there's no more backfiring.