Nascar+wine= Supermoto

How cool is this... An outside industry coming into Supermoto. Hope this helps the sport grow and more follow and get involved.

Husaberg is Suppling all the crew and driver with there new 450 Supermoto for the 24th class at Stockton Motorplex.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Sonoma County, CA, USA, April 14, 2005 - West Coast Supermoto School will be instructing the NASCAR crew and driver of the Generations of Sonoma wine team owned by Michael Sebastiani during the April 24th class. The team will be in action on June 25th for the Infineon Raceway NASCAR event. “I'm excited to expose my crew to supermoto and it's a great way to build excitement within my organization for this years AMA supermoto series,” said Sebastiani. Generations of Sonoma is also the new title sponsor for the powerhouse KTM, HMC Racing team owned by Mitch Hansen. Race Agent partner, John Papola introduced Michael Sebastiani to Doug Chandler and Darrick Lucchesi last summer during a West Coast Supermoto class, which made a big impression on Michael. For team updates, please visit www.generationsofsonoma.com or www.westcoastsupermoto.com

Darrick

www.westcoastsupermoto.com

:naughty: