How often should oil be change????

If I'm not mistaken, the manual suggests 600 miles. I'd consider that to be the absolute maximum change interval (I change mine every 150 miles or less). No matter which oil change interval you choose, you should check/adjust your engine oil level before every ride; no exceptions :naughty: .

If I'm not mistaken, the manual suggests 600 miles. I'd consider that to be the absolute maximum change interval (I change mine every 150 miles or less). No matter which oil change interval you choose, you should check/adjust your engine oil level before every ride; no exceptions :naughty: .

I change mine every other ride depending how hard the ride was. It holds less than a quart on each side so it's not real expensive. HiFlo filters break down to somewhere around $2.10 a piece when you buy in bulk so it's a relatively inexpensive piece of mind.

I own a 2004 Honda CRF 250R. I change my engine oil, transmission oil, oil filter as well as the oil filter sealing ring, and the washers after every ride. These are all genuine Honda parts but I do get these at trade prices so I am privileged. I want to preserve the engine life as much as possible. Also these are racing machines so this is how they are designed to be maintained…

Regards Honda0001