Sign in to follow this  

ASV warrenty

I have a c-5 clutch perch and lever with hot start, but my lever is broke.. Where can i get just a lever without the perch? All i can find is the perch, but i dotn need it. :naughty:

Doesn't the c-5 have a 5 year warranty? Have you contacted ASV to ask about a replacement?

Yep, contact ASV and they should take care of you. I bent mine, they said to try and straighten it first and if I broke it or couldn't make it good they'd replace it free...

Thats what you do it's a 5 year lever they will replace it . I have them too they are great . I also have the 3 year levers on one of my bikes . I don't even keep my race bikes more than 3 years .

Yep, contact ASV and they should take care of you. I bent mine, they said to try and straighten it first and if I broke it or couldn't make it good they'd replace it free...

i did the same thing...i bent it...really bad, but tried to straighten it... completely messed that up. So hopefully with what you said about them replacing it even after you tried to fix it, theyll still give me a new one. Thanks guys.

They litterally told me to put a socket between my bars and the lever with it on the bike and then force it around the socket. They for sure said if I broke it they'd take care of it. This was a phone conversation...