Outdoor thoughts!

So what are your predictions on this years comming nationals? Now with Bubba in the mix, RC not knowing what he is gonna be riding and of course K-Dub starting to relight his fire!

I think that RC will of course be a favorite, but I also think, this is the end of his outdoor streak. He is obviously the best outdoor rider ever, but he has some serious competition this year. I believe Stuart is also racing the 250 class, but im not 100% on that. This is how my pics will go.

1. RC

2. K-dub

3. Stuart

4. Reed

Dont get me wrong, reed is good, but if he looses his sx title to RC this year, i think he is gonna lose respect for himself.

Stewart.

If stewart is it the 250 nats it's going to be insane. I want him to come out on top but RC is a serious contender. I think that Stewart is definately faster, but RC makes less mistakes. It will be close.

Reed is like getting worse.

Windham is getting better... Who knows?

Go BUBBA!!!!!!

Its a toss-up

On one hand Bubba is the fastest, theres no doubt about that in my mind. But on the other, he isn't hte move consistent of riders. RC obvioiusly knows how to control the outdoors, but will Bubba push him hard enough he ends up wrecking alot? I don't think Reed will be as fast outdoors as he is in SX, he doesn't even have a single 250 moto win.

I don't relaly know how you say Reed is getting worse. After not winning at all int he beginning of the season. He has won 4 lately. And was pretty damn fast on saturday, had he not had that incident in the first corner who knows what would have happened.

Windham!

RC

Bubba

LaRocco

Has the MXJunky heard frow LaRocco that he will be contestin the Nats?? :naughty:

IM Thinkin

1..Bubba

2..Rc

3..CR

4..KDub

ONly reason i can see CR or KDub finishing higher is bike problems for Bubba or RC, we dont know how the RMZ is gonna handle the outdoor stuff..

BTW, Im hopig the Title wont be decided til Moto2 on the last race :naughty:

RC smoked the 250 class.

Bubba smoked the 125 class.

Reed and Windham have aton of work to do to even get close, I personally don't think they can pick up their speed and endurance that much. Those two ran absolute circles around the troops!! Hopefully Bubba will keep Ricky honest.

I'm sitting in my chair amazed right now. What else does Bubba have to do, to prove he's head and shoulders above any rider currently on a bike? My god, the guy turned race lap times FASTER than RC in last years outdoors, while on his 125!! Of course he's the obvious favorite. I'm not a big Bubba fan personally, but It doesn't take a lot to see he's the Michael Jordan of MX.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we will see 65sec leads from him like last years 125's. But he will beat RC the way RC beat everyone LAST year. And I have my plane tickets in hand to see race #1!!!!!!!