Sign in to follow this  

Two Stroke Madness

Anyone ever think about the fact that the top 2 racers, RC and Stewart ride 2 strokes?

Why wouldnt they ride four strokes, wouldnt it make them faster?

i thought stewart was on the new 450 4 stoke??

hmmmmm

Well, I'd would think they would ride the bike they believe, and have timed themselves on, to be the fastest. The big 4 strokes has some advantage in the long straights, but in the tight stuff, I have to think the 20 extra pounds isn't worth it.

Anyone ever think about the fact that the top 2 racers, RC and Stewart ride 2 strokes?

Why wouldnt they ride four strokes, wouldnt it make them faster?

obviously 2-strokes are faster.

Ricky, Bubba, and Reed are on 2 strokes for Supercross because of the tight quick turns and jumps right out of a corner. When they go out doors for motocross they will all three be riding the 4 strokes.

Ricky, Bubba, and Reed are on 2 strokes for Supercross because of the tight quick turns and jumps right out of a corner. When they go out doors for motocross they will all three be riding the 4 strokes.

Exactly.........:naughty:

Except for Bubba. I almost positive he will be on a KX 250. I don't think the 450 will be ready and I don't think they would let him ride it without letting someone else work out the bugs first. That would be the only good thing if bubba wins.

You may be right but I thought I heard him say a ccouple races back that he would be on the 4 stroke outdoors. But again, I am not sure about that.