Sign in to follow this  

Looking good at the WCTT

:cry: I just got my TT graphics for me yammi :D I'll wait untill the last minute to apply to new plastics and will be looking good for the event. :p It's been almost a year and the wzr450 looks like its been draged behine a truck.I ride her hard and drag her through the brush weekly.Normaly I wouldent do this seems like a wast of money but she wanted them so she can make a good impression.{I think my yammi has a crush on a wolf} :naughty:

:D:p:D:naughty::D:D:D

the wolf is looking more and more like it lives in the wild, stanky, dirty, fea bitten, soiled, rabid wild thang. but even then the Husky looks more like the Italian beauty it is then those evrybody has one dull blue yamaha wrf bikes ever will.

http://images.snapfish.com/3436%3B65923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D384%3D%3B77%3DXROQDF%3E23238364265%3C8ot1lsi

and thats next to that old baseball t shirt wolf rider at camp in Stony

:naughty: While he was sitting on his behind in the dirt, fixing that front rotor......2nd time he broke down in less than 30 minutes.........I remember him saying.........under his breath........"freakin' wops!" :naughty:

lucky for you KTM lovers, the big PHOTO moment of the Wolf TE-510 TOWING the busted down zekedawg 300EXc never happened.

Weeeeellll I have been trying to get my DRZ to lose some weight before the WCTT. Nothing doing,all she does is eat!!!! On the plus side I don't have to worry about one of those EU love triangles. I mean what KTM or Husky wants a FAT DRZ???

At the end of the week I am going to go look at a 01 WR-250 Husky :naughty: . Maybe if I put that little Husky next to my fat DRZ she will take that weight loss program more seriously.

Laters

Nutt

Weeeeellll I have been trying to get my DRZ to lose some weight before the WCTT. Nothing doing,all she does is eat!!!! On the plus side I don't have to worry about one of those EU love triangles. I mean what KTM or Husky wants a FAT DRZ???

At the end of the week I am going to go look at a 01 WR-250 Husky :naughty: . Maybe if I put that little Husky next to my fat DRZ she will take that weight loss program more seriously.

Laters

Nutt

Keep riding with us and that drz will loose weight one part at a time :naughty:

Keep riding with us and that drz will loose weight one part at a time :naughty:

Eather that, or I will :D

What was the quote.......two ways out,on the bike or in a helicopter :naughty:

Laters

Nutt

Keep it up, keep it up...I've got a special suprise in store for you... :naughty::naughty:

That sounds like a Country Western Song

I just bought a Sony Bullet Cam for my helmet so I can take hours of on the trail footage, so I am putting you all on notice right now, If we go riding together and your bike breaks down or you fall down and the camera cathes it, I will not only post it here for all your friends to see, I will also post the video in the picture and video forum as well :naughty:

I wonder who good Heston looks on TV? :D:naughty:

Rich

:D You guys are too funny! :D

Tell it like it is! :naughty:

I can only imagine what Heston will do if he gets video of himself riding!!!!! :D

The best analogy I have is:

Cherry and I were waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting at the bottom of a hill for The Skipper. Then, we see him.........sitting down........going about 2 mph down this hill..........he's all grins........and he says as he rolls past us, "Just out for a Sunday Drive!" :naughty:

What a bunch of winny woof woof poopy heads

you dont know nuttin until you rode a YZF in Diapers :naughty:

I know this, THE 510 WOLF will smoke any yzf yami spami spoodle.

as long as I'm not driving.

:naughty: :naughty:

I will bring a spare Depends Bob you will need it to wipe up that poop da woof woof will cause its self :D

The wolf is the fastest runner in the pack but why is it always playing catch up? :D

:naughty: {damm fire hydrants} :naughty::D