Sign in to follow this  

TheGitch

gitch isnt going to be impressed when he finds out what you were doing to his friend norgayein

West Virginia!

Why in the hell does everyone make a reference to WV when someone brings up inbreeding or sex with animals? Not only on here, but the public in general. I mean, I have actually seen studies that show Kentucky has more inbred people than any other state, and I really dont know where the whole beastiality thing comes from for WV. I have NEVER heard of that happening here, Ill grant I have seen inbred people, but beastiality is something I have never heard of happening here. Keep on ridin'. :naughty::naughty:

P.S.-- I know I seem kinda touchy about this, but I mean, Ive dealt with these assinine comments my whole life. Not anything against you, just letting off some steam.

That Skittles commercial that has two sheep/men in it was filmed in WV. How'd they happen? :naughty:

Northern Illinois? :naughty:

I was originally going to say West Virginia,,,, but figured it would upset you. :D:naughty:

Oh man...yep, thats me and I'm busted. What can I say..I like sheep :naughty:

Well at least give the damn sheep a bath every once in a while! Damn!

That Skittles commercial that has two sheep/men in it was filmed in WV. How'd they happen? :D

How in the hell did you come up with that? Do you have anything to back that up? Keep on ridin'. :naughty::naughty:

I don't even now what to call it!

3 guys a sheep and a motorcycle??????????? :naughty:

Some sick bastards would call it "pulling a train".

Some sick bastards would call it "pulling a train".

Or maybe how to bump start a motorcycle in "West Virginia"

Ps - Sorry to all West Virginian TT members, I just went with the wave :naughty:

Hi there guys,

Thanks for taking time to look at our site, I hope you enjoyed it. We are trying our best to acknowledge some of Australia's top extreme sports women. I hope you will get on the site from time to time and have a look around. Tell you friends about it, and if you know and top American female extreme sports women, we would love to hear from them too..... :naughty: