TheGitch

sau_og_sykkel.jpg

Is this you?

gitch isnt going to be impressed when he finds out what you were doing to his friend norgayein

I don't even now what to call it!

3 guys a sheep and a motorcycle??????????? :naughty:

Northern Illinois? :naughty:

West Virginia!

West Virginia!

Why in the hell does everyone make a reference to WV when someone brings up inbreeding or sex with animals? Not only on here, but the public in general. I mean, I have actually seen studies that show Kentucky has more inbred people than any other state, and I really dont know where the whole beastiality thing comes from for WV. I have NEVER heard of that happening here, Ill grant I have seen inbred people, but beastiality is something I have never heard of happening here. Keep on ridin'. :naughty::naughty:

P.S.-- I know I seem kinda touchy about this, but I mean, Ive dealt with these assinine comments my whole life. Not anything against you, just letting off some steam.

That Skittles commercial that has two sheep/men in it was filmed in WV. How'd they happen? :naughty:

Northern Illinois? :naughty:

I was originally going to say West Virginia,,,, but figured it would upset you. :D:naughty:

sau_og_sykkel.jpg

Is this you?

Oh man...yep, thats me and I'm busted. What can I say..I like sheep :naughty:

Oh man...yep, thats me and I'm busted. What can I say..I like sheep :naughty:

Well at least give the damn sheep a bath every once in a while! Damn!

That Skittles commercial that has two sheep/men in it was filmed in WV. How'd they happen? :D

How in the hell did you come up with that? Do you have anything to back that up? Keep on ridin'. :naughty::naughty:

Some sick bastards would call it "pulling a train".

this site cracks me up...

i think it was Gitchie before the sex change!

www.gitch.com.au

gitch-banner_2.gif

:naughty:

this site cracks me up...

i think it was Gitchie before the sex change!

www.gitch.com.au

gitch-banner_2.gif

:naughty:

At least I'm not out bangin sticks. :naughty:

the sheep don't look as happy as they do

Some sick bastards would call it "pulling a train".

Or maybe how to bump start a motorcycle in "West Virginia"

Ps - Sorry to all West Virginian TT members, I just went with the wave :naughty:

:naughty::naughty::D

Hi there guys,

Thanks for taking time to look at our site, I hope you enjoyed it. We are trying our best to acknowledge some of Australia's top extreme sports women. I hope you will get on the site from time to time and have a look around. Tell you friends about it, and if you know and top American female extreme sports women, we would love to hear from them too..... :naughty:

thats me and my pet arny