double Secret trail ride - Georgetown 4/30

Dumb dumb doodie

:naughty:VCGP that weekend..been waiting all year.. :naughty:

Also, this is the ONLY time during the year that you can be on the 'EVENT ONLY" trails. Mr. or Ms. Ranger will give ya a ticket any other time.

Ride on

Brewster

CERA

Hmmm... would love to make it out but gonna be my 21st bday party, for some reason dont think im gonna be in much shape to ride.......

Hello Guys, we are looking for about 4-5 more helpers on the course, send me an email ceramoose@comcast.net for more info. We need help on saturday also with course marking.

Thanks

Kraig

If you don't want to help please come and participate in the event so you can run the good trails, remember THESE TRAILS ARE CLOSED AT ALL OTHER TIMES! Please do not ride them as they could get closed permently then we all loose out. :naughty:

I may be up for helping on this if i can get a pass from the gf.

I will be there to help. I plan to go Friday night after work.

Hell I just hope it wont rain so there will even BE a race :naughty:

Im SOO sick of the rain.........That dam 4 foot deep river crossing made the oil my my new YZ look like baby poop. Guess I did go a little too deep :naughty:

If anyone is interested in helping please email Kraig, ceramoose@comcast.net

what days you can help, and what type of help, road crossings, checks, course set up.

DanDan0815 I already you will be there!

Thanks

Kraig

Can riders competing in the Enduro help on 4-30-05? They would be riding the course within 24 hours of the event and I didn't think that was allowed by D-36 rules.

Hell I just hope it wont rain so there will even BE a race :naughty:

Im SOO sick of the rain.........That dam 4 foot deep river crossing made the oil my my new YZ look like baby poop. Guess I did go a little too deep :naughty:

Hmmmm, you just had to post that didn't you? I just checked the long range weather forecast and it doesn't look good.

:D

Ride on

Brewster

No you can not help with any part of course if you are riding the event, and you are correct about the D36 rules.

Kraig

QUOTE=motojason]Can riders competing in the Enduro help on 4-30-05? They would be riding the course within 24 hours of the event and I didn't think that was allowed by D-36 rules.

You know you all are just teasing the crap out of me right now. Can't you guys take this to your own room? Geeze!!

The title of the post is "double Secret trail ride - Georgetown 4/30" where did I miss the part about helping on 5-1-05? :naughty: And no I can't help on 5-1-05 either, cause I'm ridin'! :naughty:

:naughty: I thought I could buy plane tickets here!?

Ok This Post Is Hereby Retracted By Me.

:D:cry::D:D:p:p:D:D:D:naughty::naughty::D:D :

The title of the post is "double Secret trail ride - Georgetown 4/30" where did I miss the part about helping on 5-1-05? :naughty: And no I can't help on 5-1-05 either, cause I'm ridin'! :D

:D:cry::D I think "someone" erased his original post that stated exactly what you were referring to :naughty:

dp :D