Bubba in trouble?

Man, I have seen nothing but negatives about James "Bubba" Stewart since the race this past weekend. I think he is getting into the same trouble RC did when he switched to Honda. I mean, he lost a lot of fans from his cockyness, but I think he really said some things that shouldnt have this weekend in Seattle. He needs to seriously think about what he is doing. I met his father a few years back at Unadilla, NY. He is just as cocky if not more that his son. He wouldn't shut up about how james was going to make this sport go big all on his own. I think the Stuarts and Allessi's need to stop hanging out!

I for one don't really care for Bubba. What is sad is that everyone brings the race card up when you say you don't like him. I know another web site that if you say anything negative about Bubba, they will lock the thread and take it off. I don't like him for the way he showed Reed up a Unadilla and his dances he does after a win. You can be good and know it without being cocky and disrespectful. The problem with all sports these days are the Terrell Owens type celebrations in the endzone, the Sammy Sosa type actions after a homerun. And before anyone drops the race card on me, I don't like RC for his "I'm better than you attitude" either.

Are you sure you guys aren't English?

Steroids? NO!

Running over the competition like that A-Hole Langston? NO!

Respectful on the track? YES!

Bubba wants to win... If i was in his position i would want to win too.. Think about it this way... Are you going to let someone pass you because they have a chance at winning the SX title... Hell NO! You are going to make them earn it... Just because you are out doesnt mean you arent still in the race.. CR was looking to throw it down.... Bubba just responded simply that he was backing down from him.... I think he handled his comments perfectly

way to go bubba :naughty:

I think that if reed had the fastest lap times he shouldn't have put himself in that position he could have hung back a little and avoided the hole thing I think he was charging to hard because he had a bad gate pick.

537 gets the prize!

What do I win???? :naughty:

Bubba wants to win... If i was in his position i would want to win too.. Think about it this way... Are you going to let someone pass you because they have a chance at winning the SX title... Hell NO! You are going to make them earn it... Just because you are out doesnt mean you arent still in the race.. CR was looking to throw it down.... Bubba just responded simply that he was backing down from him.... I think he handled his comments perfectly

way to go bubba :naughty:

I don't recall anyone saying he shouldn't try and win because he is not in the title chase. I just stated my feelings towards him. I did not even mention what happened between him and Reed. Try hard to understand, I do not like him for his off track actions and for the crap he pulled at Unadilla. These guys in the 250 class have long memories, his time will come.

Bubba has earned the right to be cocky If i could ride like him i would be cocky too.

I don't recall anyone saying he shouldn't try and win because he is not in the title chase. I just stated my feelings towards him. I did not even mention what happened between him and Reed. Try hard to understand, I do not like him for his off track actions and for the crap he pulled at Unadilla. These guys in the 250 class have long memories, his time will come.

Sorry, i was responding to Jeff..

Although since i have not heard... What happend at Unadilla?

Bubba has earned the right to be cocky If i could ride like him i would be cocky too.

That is whats wrong with sports of any kind these days. People with attitudes like that. Nothing wrong with knowing you are good, but when it gets to the point of showing up your competition, that is were the problem comes in. Dude, act like you have been there before and that you will be there again. Act like a professional, that is what he gets paid for.

Sorry, i was responding to Jeff..

Although since i have not heard... What happend at Unadilla?

Bubba had a huge lead on Reed at Unadilla back in 2002. What does Bubba do? He pulls over and sits there, lets Reed pass him and then chases him down and passes him back. That is what turned me against Bubba, dont show up the competition. Reed will never forget that.

These guys in the 250 class have long memories, his time will come.

:naughty: Lets hope so :naughty:

Why do you think bubba is so good?? It is because he is confident in his abilities as a rider. Bubba doesn't care because he knows he is good, He can be over the top some times but thats why he is well payed and talented. He is over the top!

I dont think anyone is cocky.. not even Bubba.. or RC as some say... They are just laying it out ... They are the man to beat and if they wanna prove something, more power to them

Nice guys dont take first...

I for one don't really care for Bubba. What is sad is that everyone brings the race card up when you say you don't like him. I know another web site that if you say anything negative about Bubba, they will lock the thread and take it off. I don't like him for the way he showed Reed up a Unadilla and his dances he does after a win. You can be good and know it without being cocky and disrespectful. The problem with all sports these days are the Terrell Owens type celebrations in the endzone, the Sammy Sosa type actions after a homerun. And before anyone drops the race card on me, I don't like RC for his "I'm better than you attitude" either.

I would bet that there is a lot of "n" word in the pits in reference to booba. He knows it too, probably adds to his cocky attitude.

Well I think rubbin is racing, if Bubba,Reed or RC had knocked some no name rider off of that berm we wouldn't be talking about what so ever. If you actually believe that Stewart had the presence of mind to push Reed during that extremely tight,fast and crowded first turn then you are just looking for an excuse to whine. Like I said rubbin is racing.

Well I think rubbin is racing, if Bubba,Reed or RC had knocked some no name rider off of that berm we wouldn't be talking about what so ever. If you actually believe that Stewart had the presence of mind to push Reed during that extremely tight,fast and crowded first turn then you are just looking for an excuse to whine. Like I said rubbin is racing.

good point, i agree :naughty: