Sign in to follow this  

Plain radiator shrouds

Anyone know where I can find stock radiator shrouds with no graphics on them? :naughty: I've been looking, but can only find the entire plastics package, which I don't need all the plastics, or plastics with graphics already on them. I can't seem to get stickers off without scraping a bit of the plastic, so that is why I was wondering if anyone sells them plain, with nothing on them.

Thanks. I just got my TT graphics, but don't want to take the stickers off of my stock shrouds, so this is why I would like new ones. Out of curiousity, are the Acerbis ones sold in pairs?

If you want OEM-quality plastic, the shrouds are about $42 each from Service Honda. Get some Goo Gone (I get the plain bottle at the Sears hardware dept.), and the graphics should come off fairly easily with no damage to the plastic. Probably an expensive solution, but it'd look really nice :naughty: .

Thanks. I just got my TT graphics, but don't want to take the stickers off of my stock shrouds, so this is why I would like new ones. Out of curiousity, are the Acerbis ones sold in pairs?

Yes they come as a set

Another great way to get stickers off is to heat em up with a blow dryer - get em good and warm and they come off nice and easy! :naughty: