Sign in to follow this  

no im the real trader........

i got a 2000 kx 250 with 10 hrs. on it this past friday.this guy at my dads work gave us a sweet deal so my dad bought it. though i am going to keep my 150 because it is so fun. But dang that 250 rips, kind of scares me each time i open the throttle and ive only had it up to 3rd gear.(im 14 5'5" and 135 lbs.) so the suspension is really stiff. i do really like the bike and the more i ride it the more comfortable i get on it so ill let you know how it goes. By any chance do any of you guys know any good 2 stroke forums?

Doesnt make you or RFR a trader.. its moving on to a bike that suits you better.. You can't be on the same bike you first got just because... You gotta move on :naughty:

J Mac,

Enjoy your new new mount cuz your no trader! :naughty:

Don't spend a bunch of $$$ on "go fast stuff" but put your dollars and effort into getting your suspension lightened up for your weight and size. :naughty:

Once you got that dialed in just ride, ride, ride, and then ride some more...Karl

J Mac,

Enjoy your new new mount cuz your no trader! :naughty:

Don't spend a bunch of $$$ on "go fast stuff" but put your dollars and effort into getting your suspension lightened up for your weight and size. :naughty:

Once you got that dialed in just ride, ride, ride, and then ride some more...Karl

agreed...plus the fact that hes hasnt been out of 3rd gear, I think that 250 will have plenty of "go fast" for him already. :D

have fun :D