DR650 For Sale...

1998 Suzuki DR650

* New chain and sprockets (stock Suzuki sprockets in the OE gearing for street cruising, DID O-ring chain

* New handlebars and grips

* Fresh service including adjusted valves, cleaned/adjusted chain, cleaned and re-oiled air filter, new plugs, carb adjustment, oil change, bolt torque check, and everything else listed in the service interval section of the factory service manual.

* Oh yeah, and the starter upgrade has just been made (the parts were purchased from Kientech Engineering)!

* Approximately 182 miles since all of this work was done.

* The bike currently has 1,410 miles on it as of right now (not a misprint—-only 1,400 original miles). It is in 95%+ condition. Never ridden off-road.

The bike runs better than ever and I've put nearly 200 miles on it in four days (last Friday until this afternoon, averaging 59 mpg). It's really a great bike and I hate to see it go. I'm selling it because I couldn't pass up a smoking deal on a 2005 DR650. The bike is located in Canton, OH. If anyone would like to know more about the bike, just ask!

Tom

Tom

I live in Columbus. I know a couple of folks looking for bikes. How much do you want for your 650? I will pass this information on.

Thanks

Russ

Well, I'm going to put it on Trader Online if it don't sell in the next week or so for $3,400 obo because of it's low mileage and overall excellent original condition. However, I'd let it go right now for $3,000 if someone were serious about it. Let me know if I can be of more help.

Thanks,

Tom