DR650 For Sale...

1998 Suzuki DR650

* New chain and sprockets (stock Suzuki sprockets in the OE gearing for street cruising, DID O-ring chain

* New handlebars and grips

* Fresh service including adjusted valves, cleaned/adjusted chain, cleaned and re-oiled air filter, new plugs, carb adjustment, oil change, bolt torque check, and everything else listed in the service interval section of the factory service manual.

* Oh yeah, and the starter upgrade has just been made (the parts were purchased from Kientech Engineering)!

* Approximately 182 miles since all of this work was done.

* The bike currently has 1,410 miles on it as of right now (not a misprint—-only 1,400 original miles). It is in 95%+ condition. Never ridden off-road.

The bike runs better than ever and I've put nearly 200 miles on it in four days (last Friday until this afternoon, averaging 59 mpg). It's really a great bike and I hate to see it go. I'm selling it because I couldn't pass up a smoking deal on a 2005 DR650. The bike is located in Canton, OH. If anyone would like to know more about the bike, just ask!

Tom

Well, I'm going to put it on Trader Online if it don't sell in the next week or so for $3,400 obo because of it's low mileage and overall excellent original condition. However, I'd let it go right now for $3,000 if someone were serious about it. Let me know if I can be of more help.

Thanks,

Tom